Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested as your so diffrent. Im a scientist so l have logic, infact we all do thats how we know so much. I like you guys your really funny :laughing:

Do you think the female ENFJ's are sexy, i seem to attract a lot of you guys!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
...even as a scientist in training.....Ns make me wonder if there is a point to what they are saying..I like applied science closest you can get to engineering with out being a engineer.....Feelers make me do the ISTP disappearing act.....and Js tend to make me want to kick them in the mouth......So dont think i would like XNFJs to much...even if they are scientists

And again I think you are trolling...GTFO

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Interested as your so diffrent. Im a scientist so l have logic, infact we all do thats how we know so much. I like you guys your really funny :laughing:

Do you think the female ENFJ's are sexy, i seem to attract a lot of you guys!
Ms. Scientist, why is your grammar and spelling so poor(bad)? What country do you come from? Or are you deliberately messing with us?

I'm not Im

different

in fact not infact

you're is the contraction of you are.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I only know one ENFJ in real life, and she's a terrifying human being. The kind that would have been burned at the stake in the olden days. I'm sure they can't all be as bad as her though.

·
Registered
689 Posts
My mom is an ENFJ. Dad's an ISTP.

They divorced about a year and a half ago.
I sit hefty as an IXXP. My last girlfriend was an ENFJ.
She was also FUCKING CRAZY. Like, no joke. I'm talking hearing voices, dropping into catatonic states, cutting, telling me she loved me two weeks after we got together, the whole fucking shebang.

We'll just say I'm weary of you ENFJ-types. >.>

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
I don't like ENFJ's on the internet because for some reason everything they write makes me angry. But in person they're pretty cool, I have a few ENFJ friends.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I don't like ENFJ's on the internet because for some reason everything they write makes me angry. But in person they're pretty cool, I have a few ENFJ friends.
Funny you say this. The ENFJ I knew had that same writing style.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've dated an ENFJ before. She was pretty clingy and kept throwing the "M" word(marriage) around all the time. At the same time, she was kinda crazy and prudish but moderately sexy at the same time. Feeling types are alright in small doses but I can really only put up with so much of that touchy feely crap. The J portion can really piss me off from time to time. My thoughts usually are along the lines of "if I wanted your damn opinion, I would have asked for it."

·
Registered
273 Posts
I am married to an ENFJ. It's good but the E, F, and J parts are hard f***ing work

Reactions: Grad0507

·
Registered
91 Posts
I work closely with an old bag that I presume to be an ENFJ. She talks incessantly and is absolutely out to lunch. Being around her for more than two seconds makes me want to rap a clarinet around her head and put my head inside of a tuba. Sadly I have to see her daily and interact with her. I will escape soon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I work closely with an old bag that I presume to be an ENFJ. She talks incessantly and is absolutely out to lunch. Being around her for more than two seconds makes me want to rap a clarinet around her head and put my head inside of a tuba. Sadly I have to see her daily and interact with her. I will escape soon.
For some reason I am trying to visualize the clarinet part.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
My sister is an ENFJ. I have a really hard time understanding her at times and she's an overwhelming mix of sweetness and intense willpower. If I didn't know all the buttons to push to drive her crazy she'd probably be intimidating.

Reactions: Grad0507
1 - 20 of 69 Posts