Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Signed up for this because it looked interesting and to maybe find out more about myself. Stumbled upon the Myers Briggs personality types while doing an assignment for college. One thing led to another and so here I am, looking to see if anything can help to better my self. Taken quite a few of the online tests and mostly got INTP as my type. Not sure if I am one or maybe I need to think over the answers I put. Either way pleasure to meet you all.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Signed up for this because it looked interesting and to maybe find out more about myself. Stumbled upon the Myers Briggs personality types while doing an assignment for college. One thing led to another and so here I am, looking to see if anything can help to better my self. Taken quite a few of the online tests and mostly got INTP as my type. Not sure if I am one or maybe I need to think over the answers I put. Either way pleasure to meet you all.
Welcome! I am new here also. It's sure is an interesting site. What are you studying in school?

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! I am new here also. It's sure is an interesting site. What are you studying in school?
For now majoring in engineering, though I might take a look at physics or philosophy.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Very cool, indeed :). I'm slightly partial to engineers because my husband is an engineer. And wouldn't you know, he originally started off getting a physics degree but later switched to engineering. Something about broadening career choices. :)

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very cool, indeed :). I'm slightly partial to engineers because my husband is an engineer. And wouldn't you know, he originally started off getting a physics degree but later switched to engineering. Something about broadening career choices. :)
Makes sense gotta keep options open all the time just in case. By the way apparently I really am an INTP kinda guy, makes sense I pretty much think logically.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts