Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you examine your senses regardless of order, do you score equivalent in Se & Si whether your senses are tert or inferior or whether they are more predominant and dom or aux.

Se & Si users who are saying no and score with more distinction, can you explain both similarities and differences you observe of the counter ?

·
Registered
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I will go first. From my view having Se when I observe what I perceive to be Si users they are usually far mor particular about security in their environment. (Even Si tert & inferior users). What I mean as they tend to be people who really from observation will commonly use lingo like "but technically". I often observe Si questions maybe verbally a lot of its surrounding to get reasoning and security. Seems to like to ask a lot of questions and confirm. Si often seem more focused on monitoring specifics. A good example would be like speed, time, finances, etc (again I even observe this in tert & inferior they can be extremely scattered or almost obsessive about these things). Of course these are personal interpretations I am open to opposing ideas.

If you have opposing observations you would like to note I am all ears. lets be clear your interpretations on Se or Si is the subject matter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts