Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if people perpetuate the above stated.

If so, do people do it to further segregation or for the silent plea of the oppressed minority.

As I understand it, any person is open to being Socially Engineered toward having a opinion on a concept. This concept must abide by the social status quo, in a generalised majority.

The status quo is generated by the mainstream media, who is in part then controlled by a social engineer...the propaganda source.

His views are then reproduced in ways which meld with the general western culture.

So if the concept of a "social engineer" sending subliminal messages to the bleating American people is to be assumed, metaphorically speaking; How do the minority respond in combating the enemy of the people, without being labelled as such?

Multiculturalism does not work. Why are we still striving for equililty and race mixing?
What do we actually encourage by allowing the broad prospect of freedom of expression?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Geez >_> Disappointing that no one has an opinion on this. I guess it's just a bunch of 17 year olds here afterall.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I don't even pay attention to race with my personal actions. I only pay attention to individual mental and physical attributes, which could be seen, in some cases, as racism by others since the attributes I may be paying attention to are sometimes also associated with race.

The only time I think about race is when I'm thinking about someone others comments on an ideology related to race. When a person talks about a concept like race or racism, I think they must be dummies that can't think for themselves because they have to rely on a construct or ideology created by someone else.

As for why the concepts you're talking about are continuing to be perpetuated by the media is that the media is mostly liberal as evidenced by the numerous interviews that surfaced recently. I can't remember what the name of the interviewer was, but he was a Jewish Harvard grad and he did interviews on a bunch of the top people involved in Hollywood. He said they were open with him because they figured he was liberal as well due to him being from Harvard and Jewish. The interviewees openly admitted to having a liberal agenda and using subtle to not subtle propaganda in many of the TV shows and movies that are produced. They said people with different viewpoints aren't given work or financial support from the studios.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'd like to hear your argument against multiculturalism and race mixing first. "They just don't work" isn't very convincing.

But yes, I do agree that the mainstream media isn't a particulary reliable source. It usually has a clear bias and never discusses topics outside the current spectrum, and at the same time it reaches out to everyone and undoubtly affects peoples way of thinking.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Yes there are a lot of people with a lot of different points of view trying to influence the larger culture, not many would argue that.

Scientifically there is only one race, and there is less difference between any two humans on the planet than any two houseflies when it comes to DNA. Race is a sociological construct. So technically you can't race-mix. There are certain reoccurring mutations in certain people groups such as blue eyes, blonde hair, sickle-cell, etc... but these are specific to the location of the populous they developed in. Blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes tend to occur in the North where large amounts of Vitamin D need to be stored before long dark periods. The lack of melanin helps the body to pull in a lot nutrients from sunlight, but also makes you more likely to get skin cancer from the same sunlight. Blue-eyed people tend to have slightly better night-vision but be slightly more light sensitive to bright lights. Sickle-cell anemia can present a host of problems but is a mutation that makes the likelihood of surviving Malaria much higher than for those that don't have it and developed in Malaria-heavy areas. I suggest watching the PBS miniseries "Race: the Power of an Illusion" to anyone that is interested in learning more about the history of "race" in America. It probably has an admittedly social bias in the way it is presented (as most things do), but I believe it is highly informative.

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
i think the problem is when we consider the end result of equal opportunity as our value system

i think just as or even more important than that destination is our journey and methodology of using equality to create equality

and often times i see people wanting to shake the bubble of society, much like a christmas ball, and i dont see how chaos can be good

that being said, the reason for variety i think is argued from an evolutionary and survival model

i dont always base my values from a macro sense though, i have many micro indicators that let me know im doing the right thing, and those arent always focused on society

Im sorry if i didnt answer your question or went off too far sidetracking. Feel free to disregard as irrelevant

1 - 8 of 8 Posts