Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
ISFP, 6w5 sx/so
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologise if PerC blogs is only about MBTI personalities, but I want to let my words out anyway.

So, the whole mantra of “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” is being commonly mentioned, and based on experience, it is total bullshit, mostly because hard times always existed and will always exist, hard times do not have to revolve around global conflicts like World War 1, 2 and perhaps 3 in the future, but also on the level of individual, and society, and such as discriminations that happens on the societal level.

Let me give you a fun fact: There are plenty of very masculine, tomboyish women out there that may or may not have grown with a single father and without a mother, nobody seems to talk bad about them as how it happens to be towards more feminine men, who may or may not happen to be grown with only mother or not. This is a double standard of the society, women are free to be who they are, while men are constantly objectified for who they are because they are not 'masculine enough', do you honestly think this is fair? Do not start with the "Life isn't fair", because it helps nothing but gives unneccessary validification and justification of such discriminations and objectification towards men. Literaly nobody creates those "Hard times" other than those who has unhealthy obsession with their masculinity and their hatred towards femininity based on their internalised personal convictions, creating hard times to others in the proccess by discriminating others because they dont meet their radicalised views. One this is obvious for me, and perhaps for many others is, that society is ran by narcissists and anti-socials, they are the one who create those said hard times. It's safe to say that, those people who judge others for the lack of masculinity, or insult others for being feminine, are the ones who embody the thing called "Fragile masculinity", and thus project it onto other men rather than admiting that they are the problem, and that the ones who constantly say and belive that “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” are the ones who create those said hard times for others with their romanticized bullshit, because how dare them to be happy for who they are.

Keep in mind that I am a guy, and I happen to be grown with only a Father figure since my parents are divorced, and that with the fact that my Father is a hardcore Soviet conservative boomer, convincing, right? Growing with a single father, especialy the one I described, has It's own negative and damaging effects on the individual, just as how a single mother can also have a negative effect on a individual, so the problem here isnt the women, but the said standards that we create based on our own based personal convinctions and seeking to control others with them.

This is also a message to those who are feminist activists, because most of them seem to complain about "Where are the good men has gone", which is another form of bad-mouthing discirimination towards males, also considering how Feminists think that only women are oppressed, while refusing to see the difficulties that men are always being put through.

This most likely wont make others to have a change of heart, but atleast I made the effort to clear things up for those bigoted dummies who spend their entire life on politicising everything and cant leave their judgments to themselves, or free themselves of it and work on themselves for a change.

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629
1,070 Posts
Calling the other side "bigoted dummies" is probably not an effective way to open conversation to change their minds. I don't think negative discrimination of any sort is good. I generally have no problems with women who are tomboyish, but I often have problems with those who look down on men, and the same goes for the men who look down on men not being masculine enough. That being said, I hope I am not one of them.

A few years back, I used to use more gender-neutral avatars and would not report my gender on profile pages as I would browse forums. Quite a few times I was assumed to be a woman. I found that flattering. As you well know, some traits are assigned to women, and those traits are good. Them wrongly assuming my gender is a compliment of saying that I was mild, soft-spoken, yielding, peace-loving, amiable, and joyful. All wonderful qualities. There are also flattering male traits that everyone should cultivate. Being dependable, direct, focused, assertive, are also good things to have.

Instead of focusing on the injustices of our society, you may be able to find more happiness in simply selecting the qualities you want to have and then making them yours. Perhaps the number of people that respect you will be reduced, but the ones that do respect you will be the ones you most want to gain the approval of. As always, best of wishes.

·
Registered
ISFP, 6w5 sx/so
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Are we supposed to offer opinions on blog posts. My b if I got it wrong.
Nah, It's okay, I might be over-reacting.

Calling the other side "bigoted dummies" is probably not an effective way to open conversation to change their minds. I don't think negative discrimination of any sort is good. I generally have no problems with women who are tomboyish, but I often have problems with those who look down on men, and the same goes for the men who look down on men not being masculine enough. That being said, I hope I am not one of them.

A few years back, I used to use more gender-neutral avatars and would not report my gender on profile pages as I would browse forums. Quite a few times I was assumed to be a woman. I found that flattering. As you well know, some traits are assigned to women, and those traits are good. Them wrongly assuming my gender is a compliment of saying that I was mild, soft-spoken, yielding, peace-loving, amiable, and joyful. All wonderful qualities. There are also flattering male traits that everyone should cultivate. Being dependable, direct, focused, assertive, are also good things to have.

Instead of focusing on the injustices of our society, you may be able to find more happiness in simply selecting the qualities you want to have and then making them yours. Perhaps the number of people that respect you will be reduced, but the ones that do respect you will be the ones you most want to gain the approval of. As always, best of wishes.
Haha, thanks for the tip, I might try that in the future lol.

Well as I said before, "bigoted dummies" was an over reaction on my part, but do you think you can be safe around those fragile masculinity incels who will degrade you as a "Soyboy" and make you feel bad just for disagreeing with their bullshit views? Those same said guys also believe that having emotional drive or making emotional decisions is a supposedly "Weakness" appearently, like what the fuck?

I'm just trying to be a free individual from any political influence, Radical Feminists/Anti-Fa/SJW's and Hardcore Conservative/Alt-Right alike. We live nowadays in a heavy politiced world and you just can't be safe anywhere nowadays, you will always have suspicion from both sides that you are up to something and it will give them a motive to go on with their fear-mongering. The worst case thing is when people start to falsely categorise or accuse me, you or anyone of political agenda for the sake of persuading.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts