Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know that once we transfer over to the socion system things get complicated...

DISCLAIMER! :: IF YOU LOVE YOUR MBTI BABY PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BITCHING ME OUT OR EXPLAINING TYPES OR ANYTHING ALONG REFINING ANY SORT OF SYSTEM.

I just want your opinion on what romance group you think you would feel more comfortable in or that you think is you.

here we go. so in division of the type when in the socionics system they are placed in two different quadras.
just see which one sounds more like you.

I am interested to know how both types of INFJ feel about this...

Delta romantic relationships usually begin simply as the encounter of two individuals interested in a relationship and each other in a particular moment, with very little in terms of outward demonstrations of "romance" in the "wooing" sense of the term or in strong external demonstrations of emotions. Deltas are more focused on the present moment than Gammas, and therefore even relationships of very strong attachment do not lead to constant concerns as to their longer-term practical feasibility. Deltas see as optimal romantic relationships those where partners spend time together on fun activities and sharing ideas of potential practical application. Romantic atmospheres are low-key, based on comfort but practicality.

Beta romantic relationships tend to start from intense exchanges of emotions, either of a playful, aggressive sort, or of a more "tormented" sort based on personal images of special meaning, "romantic" in a 19th-century sense. The two sorts merge together to make Beta the quadra most inclined towards "romantic courtship" in the everyday sense of the term. A relationship is felt to be "lacking" if not accompanied by intense demonstrations of emotions. Romantic relationships are also held together by a sense of common goals and purpose, and of the other person as the best partner towards achieving them. Betas are the most intense of all quadras in terms of exchanges of emotional and sensual interplay.

do you feel more like Delta or Beta in your experiences of love...

or neither.
if neither.
why neither.

also please share personal stories and the such as well, it would be very helpful for me. thanks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
more of a delta but i've been in one relationship that was beta'y, fun playful girl and we got along really good. Wanna find more people like that but it's hard to find a single one :crying:.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
more of a delta but i've been in one relationship that was beta'y, fun playful girl and we got along really good. Wanna find more people like that but it's hard to find a single one :crying:.
that's cause Beta's travel in packs and we EAT DELTAS!!!!!!

yum yum yum!!!

nah. you can find a beta somewhere...
beta INFJ's typically read books in coffee shops but hey never actaully end up reading as they listen to everyone around them and secretly imagine what it would be like to fuck every person in the room! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

yeah... I said it.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh! This is where I read up about Ni vs. Ne. Well damn, it's going to take me forever to sift through all this text... > <
you know you like it you cheeky bastard.

I actaully think I have read most of it... maybe skimmed some parts but thats cause I kinda get it already...
ugh I see so manyinconsitencies in MBTI after reading socion... it is the "happier" system though.

I don't remember if I am allowed to trash talk MBTI or not?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I haven't quite fenagled the meanings behind any of the abbreviations yet... I gave it a shot earlier and failed horribly.

I quite like how it classifies Ne and Ni as Black/White intuition (respectively). It puts it in a whole good vs evil sort of perspective (where Ni is good and follows a clear path and Ne is evil, looking for holes in the path that can be exploited).

Sometimes my imagination just has too much fun.

·
Registered
130 Posts
that's cause Beta's travel in packs and we EAT DELTAS!!!!!!

yum yum yum!!!

nah. you can find a beta somewhere...
beta INFJ's typically read books in coffee shops but hey never actaully end up reading as they listen to everyone around them and secretly imagine what it would be like to fuck every person in the room! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

yeah... I said it.
I guess I'll go put myself on the menu:tongue:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Beta, but both of them work It's not the experience really. It just "that" feeling and it goes along depending on everything.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I haven't quite fenagled the meanings behind any of the abbreviations yet... I gave it a shot earlier and failed horribly.

I quite like how it classifies Ne and Ni as Black/White intuition (respectively). It puts it in a whole good vs evil sort of perspective (where Ni is good and follows a clear path and Ne is evil, looking for holes in the path that can be exploited).

Sometimes my imagination just has too much fun.
see. I am thinking of it in terms of color absorbtion.

white reflects all color therfore creating internal peace, while black absorbs all color.

lol...

I dunno.
I kinda just see it as labeling...

if it is good and evil then I guess each person has both good and evil in them then.... dun dun duh...
cause if I have white intuition then i have black ethics.

are you saying black people are evil!?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
see. I am thinking of it in terms of color absorbtion.

white reflects all color therfore creating internal peace, while black absorbs all color.

lol...

I dunno.
I kinda just see it as labeling...

if it is good and evil then I guess each person has both good and evil in them then.... dun dun duh...
cause if I have white intuition then i have black ethics.

are you saying black people are evil!?
Of course not! Obviously I'm trying to tell you that waffles are delicious. Didn't you see it in my last post? I thought you were INFJ.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Of course not! Obviously I'm trying to tell you that waffles are delicious. Didn't you see it in my last post? I thought you were INFJ.
YOU my frined are racist.

you totally just asociated waffles with black people...

I saw that leap... you cheeky bastard!

lol.

I am an INFX I guess now.
bah... really i am socionics kid now. through and through... just too chickenshit to go on another forum, plus it's comfortable/fun here.

zomboy... you made my dad that much less boring and I thank you.
cause that's just pretty cool of you. :)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
day*

also, its so random that this star ended up being the symbol for a spelling correction. like why?

anyway...

I lef the misspelled version up cause really... the fact that you made my dad... kind of amusing.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts