Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you ESFPs out of college, do you have a solitude job. This is my first, and it's depressing. any tips on surviving without changing jobs?

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
My paying one is most days until I have to see the customers once a week. My volunteer one isn't solitary like I'm all alone, I do my part alone pretty much, but I'm surrounded by people most of the time. I don't think I could handle a full time solitude job, I have a hard time motivating myself unless there's activity around me and/or people. I'm kind of weird that way lol.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Hmm I wish I had more experience in that then I could offer something useful. I do know however, if I go against my natural self it seems to have a negative effect on me. It's like a cause of going under stress or something. You don't have to change to adapt though, maybe be one way at work and be you for the rest of the time. I used to have jobs that were against everything I am and after work and on weekends I went nuts lol. I wonder sometimes if (because it was a small town) if my exploits made me lose my jobs. Oh well...don't go too nuts and if you, don't let anyone outside your friends see you :wink:

Reactions: trice

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
I work in HMV (retail), it's my second month there. Dealing with customers makes the job different everyday, yet I have my jobs I have to do, over and over again, but I like that too. I have previously worked as a waitress, waiting on was an easy job for me, but it began to mix with college hours. I have to work with something I am interested in.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
I would have loved to work in store like that, I'd really be in my element there. We have none in this area outside the big cities so it's not a possibility. Too bad I used to get a long great with the manager of this one store we did used to have when I was in college and I probably could have got in there, but it was nothing compared to HMV. Music World was bigger but their selection sucked lol.

Reactions: firedell
1 - 6 of 6 Posts