fun game silly
10K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  Purrfessor 
#1 ·
What is overdone,
but not necessarily done and over,
that we can continue to overdo,
even when it's overdue?

#10 ·
Either worrying, or acting like an idiotic period blood pony man.

All I've got!

Now solve this:

If someone claims to say to get down to "this sick beat",
Only to provide a mild beat,
Then can I, Cal,
Like their legs?

Betcha can't solve this one! [:}

#11 ·
If someone claims to say to get down to "this sick beat",
Only to provide a mild beat,
Then can I, Cal,
Like their legs?
Only if Taylor Swift does otherwise, and she's lightning on her feet.

My turn.

I'm the first thing you ever see
but you never really see me
Don't look too hard; take a break
I'll show you my pictures before you wake

What am I?

#17 ·
I had literally nothing in mind, I just randomly sang these words off the top of my head / without thinking about what I was saying while doing some dishes and hoped someone could tell me what in the world I was singing about.

Reactions: Pifanjr
#18 ·
LOOOOL guys, literally every person who responded or attempted was an INTP, except for 1 ENTP, and 2 unknown personalities. I know it's in the INTP section but still, that never happens.
@SoulScream @Dustanddawnzone we figured out your type, you guys are now INTP

#19 ·
Yes, that would be the type that fits me the best. I am keeping it as unknown for a while now because I see MBTI as a framework that allows for personal growth in such a way that at some point you are actually not fitting the 4-letter box that you are given by a test - from testing almost always as an INTP, now I test as INTP, INFP, ENTP, or INTJ. Funnily enough a while back I did one of the online tests (can't remember which one, but it was one of the more popular ones) and it told me "we cannot assign a type to you" which is exactly where I wanted to go (and where I always felt).

#20 · (Edited)
Allow Einstein to answer for me.

Text Font Facial expression Photo caption Human

also, religion, war, disease, death, overpopulation, memes, poverty, pollution, a fetish for oil, consumption of the worlds resources, eating, consumerism, nationalism, traditions with no reason to still exist, any show that goes on for way too long, being dicks to each other, stupid trends and cliches, terrible music, life, and much more.

I probably "overdid this answer". lol

#22 ·

Steak,

You can cook it till it's over done
You can continue to cook it till it is completely burnt, also add topping to your hearts content,
And you can make it past the expiration date (though not advised)

Reactions: 60024232
#30 ·
Sleep, duh.

It is overdone, we spend too much time sleeping while supposedly consciously alive;

It's not necessarily done and over, we still get tired throughout the day or night and end up asleep again and again;

We can continue to overdo sleep, 12 hours a day or whatnot, Even 8 is overdoing it frankly;

Even when it's overdue and you have sleep debt all three of the aforementioned tend to remain true.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.