Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's this weird street guy I keep encountering. I talled to him quite a number of times years ago and I've never done anything to him rudely or had any conflict wit or even got to know him, I thik he's kind of a street person though, he is dirty, and has drug and mental problems.

Anyway, he keeps following around, and I won't see him at all, but I'll turn around somehwere and he'll be there. I was at the starbucks reading my book on my tablet drinking a small coffee quickly and then i felt this weird presence and he was right behind me with his hand on the table bar thing, and he was hunched over with his hand near me and then as i turned he just did it a few seconds more but I realized it had been a while, then he quickly walked out the door.

A ran into him at the bus station once, he was wandering around, he looked like he was trying to get my attention so he could come up and talk to me, then he disapeared while I took the bus somewhere to the bank, then as I am walking out of said bank, he comes into it exactly as i am leaving and he almost hit me with the door and walked into me but I did not even seen him coming until i was just walking out (he's really good at this) Another time, i was at a bus stop somewhere else, he was there and I ignored him but pretty soon as I was pacing around a bit, all of a sudden he quitely crept up right behind me, and he kept following me really fast. I'd walk in the area and he'd all of a sudden walk right behind me, but I did not hear him at all.

I had a few more encountere similair but not as severe.

I honestly do not feel safe in Canada anymore, I think Canada is on the fa right and the want people like me to be the jew or so something, I swear that even weird street people are targeting me. I almost wonder almost if this guy was hired to do this to me and pretend to be a creepy street person, because he just so good at sneaking up and following me.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Okay----- I am an NF, I have some peculiar traits and mannerisms pretty peculiar to NF's; and in particular, I am doe eyed and a man okay? I have soft features or come across as "soft" as this gay/bi man once told me. I would call it dreamy, or airy and no matter what I do i am justwired, but in the last few years increasingly in Canada I get all this weird freaking attention a I am singled out. I am not gregarious, I am not extroverted, I am very inward looking, I have a strong sense of self and just yeah. I get yelled at and experience all this antagonism here in Canada allmof the time, like everyone hates me.

I walked in the store the other day, and again I don't do anything weird, but this old pudgy middle aged pudgy guy was just staring at me. He was staring at me and his eyes were budlging out of his head and he looked so weirded out by me, and he couldn't get over he just stared. I have had this problem my whole life a bit but fuck i am just sick of it. The most irksome thing is that I think it is corelated to the fact that I am intelligent or something and introverted.

I think it is also because I am bi-racial, like I am just targeted all the time and the look and treat me like an alien for god's sake. I just cannot help thinking it is bigotry or even racism at this point, theu cannot stop doing because at this point matter what I do, it's just the way I look and my eyes go, and things like that, they just can't get over me, and they keep wanting to to see me as like mentally handicap or something practically as well,and I get treated like a third rate person.

This one place I am at, I am getting targeted all the time because of the way I am and they just stare at me non stop with googly budlgy eyes. I cannot do anything right, the staff stares at me incessantly. They try to take ne off my guard, cut me off when I am speaking, and treating almost like I am an object or some play thing for them and they can treat me as ever lowely deragatory as they like. It is just incessant and constant.

I am intelligent, attractive, I am atheletic a bit as well but they won't fucking stop. I think they have been trying to do it to peopleof my ethnicity and phenotye for years now, all these certain types of people. It feels some hostile deprogressive take over.

Or like all yhevdumb primitive people are getting out of control, and Canada is full of all these freaking big stocky primitive looking galooks.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Dude, homeless guys don't exactly have friends. If you talk to one a few times, instincts are going to kick in to be friends and keep talking.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have a weird stalker next door neighbour called Dylan. At night when I'm in my garage/converted home gym which is a smaller construct outside, he will usually be just on the other side of the fence. He just stands there and listens. Doesn't move or speak. He thinks I don't know he's there but I can always see his shadow.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude, homeless guys don't exactly have friends. If you talk to one a few times, instincts are going to kick in to be friends and keep talking.
Yes but he is acting hostile and kind of aggressive, some of his behaviour is borderline creepy and off, you do not just stand and sneak up behind someone. Plus, he's never normal introduced or spoken to me, I mean he creepily follows me like that.
Are you seriously going to gas light me on this?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I lived in a city and near where I worked homeless people would sometimes talk to me, and of all those times only one of them turned out to be truly unstable.

If someone is staring at you, pull a face, wink at them, or smile back. Most people will stop looking after that. If they do not then you can just ignore them.

In other countries staring at people isn't seen as rude, so sometimes no matter who you are or what you look like, if you look different people will just stare, sometimes it is a form of aggression and sometimes it is just curiosity.

Sometimes talking to homeless people can be very entertaining in that the conversations are never 'how about this weather, blah, blah', but they can creative and interesting to manage, and sometimes those people just want to talk to someone. If they are now being aggressive about it then you could just say you notice them around and how are they going etc, see what happens from there.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Yes but he is acting hostile and kind of aggressive, some of his behaviour is borderline creepy and off, you do not just stand and sneak up behind someone. Plus, he's never normal introduced or spoken to me, I mean he creepily follows me like that.
Are you seriously going to gas light me on this?
Dude your subsequent posts sound whacked out. It's a homeless person. Give them some change and tell them to stop bugging you.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dude your subsequent posts sound whacked out. It's a homeless person. Give them some change and tell them to stop bugging you.
You realize how hypocritical you are being in this assertion? What gives your experiences anymore validity then my own? Exactly you habe none. Let me guess, more from the world of arm chair psychology 101, new age guru eastern philoshopy self help nonesense; that is only ever in bastion so readily subsequently as of late as simply a means of peddling snake oil magic potion as a fix all get rich scheme without offering anything of substantial matter.

Just give me a fucking break. Overruled.

Trump-Youre-Fired_1.jpg

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about. It's a homeless guy. You give him change and tell him to go away. That's what everyone does. You just want attention.

·
Spam-I-am
13,657 Posts
that's you?
sorry, all you had to do is tell me to fuck off:shocked:

being serious, do you walk to these destinations?
if so than keep a eye open to where he is
change your routine/route to throw him off
if you can take his picture where ever you see him then go to the police
he could be a pedophile

·
Registered
980 Posts
Why don't you just say "hello" you moron and treat him like a human being instead of fantasising and acting all paranoid about a vulnerable person. Once you speak to him you will realise that he inst weird or abnormal but a normal guy who has fallen on difficult times.

Judging him with negative comments, “Some creepy” “weird street people”. I am not surprised you are paranoid if you use language like that. You probably have a bearded terrorist who lives down the street too.

You “ran into him at the bus station once” he wasn't following you!

Life is so much safer if you first use names that are positive and leave the judgements out if it.

You say you followed him. Why would you do that? Are you some sort of special agent?

What on earth is going on with you people?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts