Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ONLY ENTP PLEASE

I’m honestly just curious. Feel free to explain as much or little as you want. Just, please, be honest.

1. Are you fat or skinny?
  2. Short, tall, or average?
  3. Physically fit?
  4. Are you a lady or man killer?
  5. Relationship wise, looks or personality?
  6. Do you struggle with a mental illness?
  7. Do you smoke? (Please specify what you smoke)
  8. Are you an alcoholic?
  9. Are you drug user? (If you’re a pot head just say pothead)
  10. Salty or sweet?
  11. Sour or spicy?
  12. Family or friends? (Which one do you care for more?)
  13. What career do you want to be in?
  14. What career are you in?
  15. Are you currently in a relationship?
  16. Sexual preference? (Straight, gay, bi, ect.)
  17. Cats or dogs?
  18. Exotic pets? Have them? Like them or hate them?
  19. In college or went to college? If you did, did you drop out or complete?
  20. Do you identify with the sex you were born with?
  21. Are you racist? (Please NO EXPLANATION ON THIS and NO FIGHTING)
  22. Do you think you could kill someone?
  23. Who’d you vote for? (Once more NO EXPLANATION and NO ARGUING)
  24. Do you believe in anything? If so, what?

Last but not least, do you enjoy having people question you? Do you enjoy opening up to strangers?

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
  1. Are you fat or skinny? - Skinny; fast metabolism of a 19yo
  2. Short, tall, or average? - asian average height; short for western people
  3. Physically fit? - I think so.
  4. Are you a lady or man killer? - Both. XD seriously both. Girls loves me as well. XD like they befriend me.. Like i feel like a lesbian surrounding by girly girls. XD
  5. Relationship wise, looks or personality? - Personality
  6. Do you struggle with a mental illness? - Yes. Blame pms/hormonal Imbalance
  7. Do you smoke? (Please specify what you smoke) - i smoked before via peer pressure or curiosity. Don't smoke. Don't see the benefit
  8. Are you an alcoholic? - I just drink one glass when i feel like it. Not alcoholic
  9. Are you drug user? (If you’re a pot head just say pothead) - tasted weeds but don't do drugs. No benefits seen
  10. Salty or sweet? - Both
  11. Sour or spicy? - Spicy
  12. Family or friends? (Which one do you care for more?) - friends ;p and my sisters.
  13. What career do you want to be in? - I wanna be a tourist guide.
  14. What career are you in? - Programmer. I'm so intelligent already.
  15. Are you currently in a relationship? - Happily Single by choice.
  16. Sexual preference? (Straight, gay, bi, ect.) - I'm really straight. But i see girls attractive. But that's just all.
  17. Cats or dogs? - Cat woman
  18. Exotic pets? Have them? Like them or hate them? - Nopesss lol xD they might kill me or i might kill them xD
  19. In college or went to college? If you did, did you drop out or complete? - Complete. I'm naturally intelligent so i just did average. Never failed a subject
  20. Do you identify with the sex you were born with? - Not really.. I remember when i was 6yo or 7yo.. I started feeling like i might be a lesbian because i feel like a guy.
  21. Are you racist? (Please NO EXPLANATION ON THIS and NO FIGHTING) - never a racist.
  22. Do you think you could kill someone? - Yes i think so. XD Sometimes i think I'm a psychopath
  23. Who’d you vote for? (Once more NO EXPLANATION and NO ARGUING) - aw not american. Are entps only american? XD
  24. Do you believe in anything? If so, what? - GOD.

Last but not least, do you enjoy having people question you? - Yea

Do you enjoy opening up to strangers? - Yes. Because they don't know me anyways so it's okay to open up. XD

·
Banned
2,244 Posts
  1. Are you fat or skinny? - Skinny; fast metabolism of a 19yo
  2. Short, tall, or average? - asian average height; short for western people
  3. Physically fit? - I think so.
  4. Are you a lady or man killer? - Both. XD seriously both. Girls loves me as well. XD like they befriend me.. Like i feel like a lesbian surrounding by girly girls. XD
  5. Relationship wise, looks or personality? - Personality
  6. Do you struggle with a mental illness? - Yes. Blame pms/hormonal Imbalance
  7. Do you smoke? (Please specify what you smoke) - i smoked before via peer pressure or curiosity. Don't smoke. Don't see the benefit
  8. Are you an alcoholic? - I just drink one glass when i feel like it. Not alcoholic
  9. Are you drug user? (If you’re a pot head just say pothead) - tasted weeds but don't do drugs. No benefits seen
  10. Salty or sweet? - Both
  11. Sour or spicy? - Spicy
  12. Family or friends? (Which one do you care for more?) - friends ;p and my sisters.
  13. What career do you want to be in? - I wanna be a tourist guide.
  14. What career are you in? - Programmer. I'm so intelligent already.
  15. Are you currently in a relationship? - Happily Single by choice.
  16. Sexual preference? (Straight, gay, bi, ect.) - I'm really straight. But i see girls attractive. But that's just all.
  17. Cats or dogs? - Cat woman
  18. Exotic pets? Have them? Like them or hate them? - Nopesss lol xD they might kill me or i might kill them xD
  19. In college or went to college? If you did, did you drop out or complete? - Complete. I'm naturally intelligent so i just did average. Never failed a subject
  20. Do you identify with the sex you were born with? - Not really.. I remember when i was 6yo or 7yo.. I started feeling like i might be a lesbian because i feel like a guy.
  21. Are you racist? (Please NO EXPLANATION ON THIS and NO FIGHTING) - never a racist.
  22. Do you think you could kill someone? - Yes i think so. XD Sometimes i think I'm a psychopath
  23. Who’d you vote for? (Once more NO EXPLANATION and NO ARGUING) - aw not american. Are entps only american? XD
  24. Do you believe in anything? If so, what? - GOD.

Last but not least, do you enjoy having people question you? - Yea

Do you enjoy opening up to strangers? - Yes. Because they don't know me anyways so it's okay to open up. XD

1. Are you ENTP or do you just enjoy answering all posts?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Are you fat or skinny? Above weight for myself, but I'm tall and hide it well
Short, tall, or average? See above
Physically fit? Fairly strong and not easily winded
Are you a lady or man killer? Not my style, honestly
Relationship wise, looks or personality?
Do you struggle with a mental illness? Seasonal anxiety
Do you smoke? (Please specify what you smoke) No.
Are you an alcoholic? I drink, but no
Are you drug user? (If you’re a pot head just say pothead) occasional pot, but I treat it like eggnog. Once a year is good
Salty or sweet? salty
Sour or spicy? These dichotomies are silly. Both. AT THE SAME TIME.
Family or friends? (Which one do you care for more?) Again with the silliness
What career do you want to be in? The one I'm in
What career are you in? Writing.
Are you currently in a relationship? Indeed
Sexual preference? (Straight, gay, bi, ect.) Sapiosexual, even though that's apparently terrible (and not really an orientation). Pansexual/but in a nearly asexual way. The people I fancy sexually are few and far between
Cats or dogs? :dry:
Exotic pets? Have them? Like them or hate them? I love crested dragons and ball pythons. They're a lot of work, though, and I'm too distracted currently not to kill them accidentally
In college or went to college? If you did, did you drop out or complete? undergrad degree, yes
Do you identify with the sex you were born with? Yes, but I'm sort of androgynous in my style presentation sometimes.
Are you racist? (Please NO EXPLANATION ON THIS and NO FIGHTING) Everyone is. I'd be lying if I said I weren't. But I'm striving to improve myself, and care a lot about eradicating it as best I can. (I'm bored of arguing this point, won't rise to baiting, don't bother)
Do you think you could kill someone? Absolutely. But I probably won't, ever.
Who’d you vote for? (Once more NO EXPLANATION and NO ARGUING) Never the Sweet Potato One.
Do you believe in anything? If so, what? My hair and all its potential.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Decidedly not a very ENTP thing to say.

If I cant explain/argue/fight ..then what can I do?
Think I get it. I find myself saying this when I want lighthearted PLAY, and am indulging my (kind of infantile) Fe/Si bits. It's for when I'm too tired to argue with people (or give two fucks about the boring derailments of others)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Are you fat or skinny? skinny

Short, tall, or average? short

Physically fit? zero fat, my aim is run marathons, not lift weight

Are you a lady or man killer? I was but it was boring.

Relationship wise, looks or personality? both must excel

Do you struggle with a mental illness? no

Do you smoke? (Please specify what you smoke) never

Are you an alcoholic? no

Are you drug user? (If you’re a pot head just say pothead) never

Salty or sweet? both (at the same time if possible)

Sour or spicy? both (at the same time if possible)

Family or friends? (Which one do you care for more?) none

What career do you want to be in? mine, but making more money and having more fun

What career are you in? sorry, i can't disclosure that

Are you currently in a relationship? yes, I'm in love

Sexual preference? (Straight, gay, bi, ect.) bi

Cats or dogs? both (better at the same time)

Exotic pets? Have them? not yet
Like them or hate them? both

In college or went to college? yes
If you did, did you drop out or complete? complete

Do you identify with the sex you were born with? it will be a lot more fun to be changing between actually! but as it is not possible: yes...

Are you racist? never ever

Do you think you could kill someone? yes, for sure, without blinking

Who’d you vote for? left non-totalitarian

Do you believe in anything? yes
If so, what? myself

Reactions: hypnotichigh

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
This is a very strange post for an ENTP. I don't think we are capable of answering just yes/no without wanting to explain. Nothing we ever do is just "yes/no" there is always a caveat.
lol... i only read the first couple questions and then jumped down to skim thread, hadn't even gotten to the part about no explanations/fighter, just saw it on fueldbyevil and then read this and had to laugh to myself... even w/ the first question skinny or fat... I felt the need to give an explanatory description... I think of myself as a stout build but I am rather skinny esp of late, last ~10 yrs i haven't been drinking any soda, run regularly, have a job now w/ a lot of walking, so I'm quite skinny, but I'm more a short and stout build so I don't think of myself as skinny.... XD I can't even give a one word answer of skinny or fat lol

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
ok let's do this

[*]Are you fat or skinny?
I think of myself as a stout build but I am rather skinny esp of late, last ~10 yrs i haven't been drinking any soda, run regularly, have a job now w/ a lot of walking, so I'm quite skinny, but I'm more a short and stout build so I don't think of myself as skinny. I'm not tall and lanky.

[*]Short, tall, or average?
I'm 5'8" which is actually pretty dead avg for a guy but I think of myself as short since there are lots of guys that are taller that make me feel short.

[*]Physically fit?
I've had running as a hobby for the last ~10 yrs so somewhat.

[*]Are you a lady or man killer?
That's up for the ladies to decide ;)

[*]Relationship wise, looks or personality?
lol why would anyone consider those things mutually exclusive?!?

[*]Do you struggle with a mental illness?
everyone does... if not your own then dealing w/ other people's :p

[*]Do you smoke? (Please specify what you smoke)
No I try to take care of my health. If you're talking ganja I plead the fifth.

[*]Are you an alcoholic?
I think asking if you drink alcohol would be the appropriate question, not if you have an unhealthy drinking habit. I do drink socially.

[*]Are you drug user? (If you’re a pot head just say pothead)
FIF

[*]Salty or sweet?
That's like asking someone to choose between personality and looks

[*]Sour or spicy?
Variety is the spice of life.

[*]Family or friends? (Which one do you care for more?)
I wouldn't say I care for one more than the other, but family is for life no matter what, whereas friends fade in and out.

[*]What career do you want to be in?
Writer, entrepreneur, musician, artist, baker, candlestick maker

[*]What career are you in?
Writer, entrepreneur, musician, artist, baker, candlestick maker

[*]Are you currently in a relationship?
No

[*]Sexual preference? (Straight, gay, bi, ect.)
straight... lol I like how the word preference is often used for sexual orientation, as if it's only a preference and anyone would be willing to settle for any gender

"well I'd prefer to have sex w/ a girl, but since having sex with a guy is my only option today, I guess beggars can't be choosers"

[*]Cats or dogs?
that's like choosing between looks and personality

[*]Exotic pets? Have them? Like them or hate them?
I don't have any pets.

[*]In college or went to college? If you did, did you drop out or complete?
graduated w/ an ba in chem e

[*]Do you identify with the sex you were born with?
yup

[*]Are you racist? (Please NO EXPLANATION ON THIS and NO FIGHTING)
Racism disgusts me, but I do see it as a natural aspect of human nature. I think most people are prone to being tribal seeing themselves belonging to some in group and are naturally hostile towards anyone unconsciously perceived outside their in group. Racism I believe is just the result of growing up in a racially homogenous community in which case skin color and ethnicity will naturally be associated unconsciously w/ identifying in vs out group.. and some people are more genetically geared towards being more tribally defensive/loyal and hostile to outsiders ... I grew up in a rather diverse community and I don't think I'm genetically or psychologically prone towards identifying w/ a group and being tribalistic.. so racism is unnatural and revolting to me ... but from learning about psychology and reflecting on stuff I've come to believe that it is a part of human nature as I just described and whenever I look at someone w/ different sentiments and outlooks than I, I try to understand them and think 'there but for the grace of god go I"

[*]Do you think you could kill someone?
I think I could. But I also have a very strong set of value/superego, and so I think you'd prob more likely see me lay down my life for someone else than kill someone else.. it'd take extreme circumstances that I'm not likely to encounter... but I think I could do it, I have no qualms about killing if I think it's justified. I'm rather existential in my outlooks.. everything is transient and we are all mortal. Life doesn't have any ultimate meaning, and there's more to life than just avoiding pain for yourself or others. What life is, is beautiful and you should simply live your life to make it the most beautiful thing it can be.

[*]Who’d you vote for? (Once more NO EXPLANATION and NO ARGUING)
In which election? Not that it perhaps matters which you are referring to... my outlook on voting since you asked for no explanation is that I see any electoral process w/ electoral parties, esp a two parties system as in the US as a farce and not actually democratic. I believe our electoral processes need to be reformed so that a pool of qualifying potential candidates are randomly selected and then narrowed down through a run up to voting, the candidates should all be given the same resources and platform to present themselves with a set, moderately short time period of a few months to voting.. something like American Idol, the random selection of candidates would help to ensure that people don't dump money into promoting a candidate before they've been nominated and the fixed time frame and such would eliminate parties, remove the influence and corruption of money on the electoral process and allow people to be voted into office meritocratically.

[*]Do you believe in anything? If so, what?
I believe in lots of things. I believe I'm going to look in the fridge for something to eat now.

Last but not least, do you enjoy having people question you? Do you enjoy opening up to strangers?
Depends on what their questions are and what mood I'm in.

·
Registered
636 Posts
[*]Are you fat or skinny?
In between somewhere. Im in a good healthy weight but to some im carrying a little extra chub and to others im skinny.

[*]Short, tall, or average? Average but short for my family.

[*]Physically fit? Yes. But...not like those insane people at the gym but compared to the average American id say so.

[*]Are you a lady or man killer? I havent killed anyone

[*]Relationship wise, looks or personality? its always going to be some of both.

[*]Do you struggle with a mental illness? Used to. Anxiety/depression. I got better.

[*]Do you smoke? (Please specify what you smoke) nope.

[*]Are you an alcoholic? Nope. But i do enjoy the occassional drink or 2.

[*]Are you drug user? (If you’re a pot head just say pothead) Nope.

[*]Salty or sweet? I like both

[*]Sour or spicy? I like both
Why are these separated anyways?

[*]Family or friends? (Which one do you care for more?)
I care for them both. They aren't on a hierarchy. If they are in conflict i go with who's more correct based on my own logic or values or whatever but Im far more likely to just stay out of it. If someone tries to force me on their side then i always go for the side that isnt being controlling like that to send a message.

[*]What career do you want to be in? Im going back to medicine. Probably aiming for nurse practitioner but also looking into going back into research. Im undecided. Story of my life.

[*]What career are you in? Emergency Responder. Just started.

[*]Are you currently in a relationship? Nope

[*]Sexual preference? (Straight, gay, bi, ect.) Straight I guess.

[*]Cats or dogs? I have both.

[*]Exotic pets? Have them? Like them or hate them? I appreciate exotic pets but wouldnt want to take care of them. My friend has 3 pythons and they are fun to bug.

[*]In college or went to college? If you did, did you drop out or complete?
I both went to college and am in college. I completed it the first time and now exploring what career i could do for a long period of time without getting horrifically bored, at a junior college. Then I guess I will get a masters degree if its necissary.

[*]Do you identify with the sex you were born with? Only on Tuesdays.

[*]Are you racist? (Please NO EXPLANATION ON THIS and NO FIGHTING) then I wont answer.

[*]Do you think you could kill someone?
Not my thing. Im more likely to bluff or trick my way out of a bad situation than do any violence. Anyways if i *had* to to survive then yes but chances are ill be searching for that 3rd or 4th or 5th option nobody is looking for that allows escape without the killing.

[*]Who’d you vote for? (Once more NO EXPLANATION and NO ARGUING) Deez Nuts.

[*]Do you believe in anything? If so, what?
i believe in something but putting it to words is rough for me and time consuming. I am sure it bleeds out when i talk or post tho.

Last but not least, do you enjoy having people question you? I dont know. Ive been answering these things to practice opening up to people. I kind of clam up when it comes to discussing me most of the time. Lol. Doesnt really show that on here tho.

Do you enjoy opening up to strangers? I dont really open up very easily to strangers. Its uncomfortable depending on how personal the information is. It can seem like i do. I give info thats not really important or discuss silly things. im in a class where people are sharing thier whole medical history and thier family's and friend's and etc. It surprises me. I got some stories but i dont really ever share them and when i do its not very detailed. Its more like: "Yup. Ive seen that before or ive experienced that." But im cryptic. Partly because It doesnt seem that important but i also wonder how sharing that stuff could turn around and bite me. I figured im just being paranoid tho so im getting over it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
At the beginning of the post I did say “feel free to explain as much or as little as you like”.

I just am in no mood to argue with people if they are racist and I don’t want anyone explain why they are racist. Nor do I want this thread to just turn into page after page of arguing.

I see the “you’re not an entp” post. I’ve taken this test multiple times over different times in my life and I’ve always come out ENTP.

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
I just am in no mood to argue with people if they are racist and I don’t want anyone explain why they are racist. Nor do I want this thread to just turn into page after page of arguing.
i'd be very surprised if anyone identified as racist .. I would expect most people who are racist are oblivious or in denial that they're racist or see there racism as something other than racism.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
ta-da!

Are you fat or skinny?

Well, my BMI is on the average, though I have gained some weight over the years. I'm not fat or skinny, though I;m trying to lose some weight.

Short, tall, or average?

5'2'' It's average for an Indian woman but I think short for most other races.

Physically fit?

No. I came down with pneumonia a year and a half ago and it messed me up. I was sick for a very long time and I even developed asthma afterwards. I do work out a little bit.

Are you a lady or man killer?

I don't understand what this means? I am young and attractive. I have been told I am charming and I do have admirers. Is this what you mean?

Relationship wise, looks or personality?

I don't think the two are separate. I think people's appearances can tell a lot about their personality. As for general attractiveness, It doesn't really matter. I'm engaged to someone I met on PerC so I guess I don't care about looks at all.

Do you struggle with a mental illness?

I suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder.

Do you smoke? (Please specify what you smoke)

No

Are you an alcoholic?

I don't drink at all, even at parties where everyone else is drinking.

Are you drug user? (If you’re a pot head just say pothead)

Nope. I am completely clean

Salty or sweet?

Both

Sour or spicy?

Both

Family or friends? (Which one do you care for more?)

Family has proven to be more reliable. I can live without friends but not without family, so I'll go with family here.

What career do you want to be in?

I want to be involved in research work. The subject doesn't matter as long as it's interesting.

What career are you in?

I'm in my final year of college. I'm an engineering student.

Are you currently in a relationship?

Yes

Sexual preference? (Straight, gay, bi, ect.)

Bisexual

Cats or dogs?

I'm a dog person but I will not deny that cats are cute as well.

Exotic pets? Have them? Like them or hate them?

I'd really hate having any pets that are too much of a hassle to take care of. Maybe I'll keep an insect or a reptile if it's interesting enough. Like a snake or something; idk

In college or went to college? If you did, did you drop out or complete?

I intend on completing my current course. I also plan on going back to college for something else.

Do you identify with the sex you were born with?

Yes.

Are you racist? (Please NO EXPLANATION ON THIS and NO FIGHTING)

I'm not racist, however I do believe the white race is superior to other races even though I myself am not white. I don't really think any individual white person is superior to any person of any other race because there are too many variables to consider, but overall I think countries with high populations of white people have the best culture. I don't think this belief makes me racist.

Do you think you could kill someone?

Only in self defense

Who’d you vote for? (Once more NO EXPLANATION and NO ARGUING)

I'm not American but I would have voted for Trump simply because of how entertaining he is.

Do you believe in anything? If so, what?

I'm an Objectivist.

I don't mind answering any questions. I don't consider this to be "opening up."

·
Registered
ENTP 8w7 sx/so
965 Posts
At the beginning of the post I did say “feel free to explain as much or as little as you like”.

I don't really understand why you would ask a question that you have no interest in an answer beyond a tally of yes or no, especially if you are coaching for an answer or instituting a moral objectivism in your query. I'm not going to argue that you aren't ENTP, but, just, this sort of dichotomization and moral absolutism in the questionnaire seems pretty foreign and nonsensical to me. But I'm dodging work, so I'll answer it anyway.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts