Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some of the stupidest/ most annoying things your ex/exes have done?

A very long time ago, when I had access to my third ex boyfriend's hi5 profile (yes he gave me the password :crazy:), I would read the messages in his sent items box and saw him write things like,''Your picture is cute..wow..may I get to know you better?'' to a few random girls.

(Okay, I don't know who was stupider..me or him...LOL!) It doesn't make me hold anything against him though, I just find it a funny experience to talk about. :crazy:

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Ouch, that must have heart to read that. Sorry for my gender :(.

As for me, I broke up with a girl and 2 or 3 weeks later I connected with someone so well and we started dating. Well, the ex didn't like that and wrote a craigslist missed connections post BLATANTLY calling me out, having my name / University listed, talking about all sorts of things that should have been kept private (ie: my dirty talk in the bedroom, how I've told her to come over late at night for some ________, etc etc).

I'm a pretty vocal guy on campus so quite a few people read it. It was up for a month or so and I had to flag it ASAP. I noticed a few odd looks from then on, particularly from a girl that was interested in me. (Strangely, I think she became more interested).

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
This guy was not not really a freind or lover. We were just chatting and he got all wierd going on about being in pain. So I ask him to tell me about what was going on with him. He called me stupid for trying to help him. Then I put a boot in his butt and told him never to contact me again. That was a very strange interaction.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, that didn't hurt me. For the reserved and self protecting person I can be, I can also be very open when it comes to certain aspects though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts