·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Ok, the order confused me.
Very Good.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
When I feel like enlarging the picture I will let you know.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
i dont get it. comics in general. is this one story? or multiple ones that are weirdly interacting?
one story;multiple characters;different times in their lives.

Reactions: Gaminegirlie

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I understood the beginning and the end, but the middle part was total bat country.

·
Registered
298 Posts
so perfectly excellent. and sad. and real. love it.

Reactions: Gaminegirlie

·
Registered
192 Posts
very interesting thought-provoking creation, very interesting indeed and very true.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't think I'm the only one that would have done this. But since my earliest memories, whenever i pass certain people on the street or wherever, i used to imagine me as them..where they have come from and where they are going. I create these stories give reasons to why they are acting the particular way they are, as I interact with them in that moment.

When i saw this piece I was like, how apt!!

so perfectly excellent. and sad. and real. love it.
Yeah, we make so many judgements everyday without knowing where people are coming from. I remember at a job interview for a customer service job. I told the Interviewer that i didn't just want to smile without having real feelings behind. I feel the key to truly succeeding in a customer service job is to try to understand. And in that moment you interact with people try to be the best human being. Maybe they just need a smile, someone to reassure them that they are still alive..you know..things like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts