Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
* RULES FOR THE INFP ( Just some brainstorming for the summer and how I need to live my life :wink: )

1. Do what you want to do. Do not force yourself to do otherwise. If you do not want to go to a party, do not. Do not feel ashamed of yourself for doing so, you're just not in the mood.
  2. Live for yourself. People are important but they only define a small portion of you...if any.
  3. Take care of your body. Eat well, move well, breathe well...
  4. Live in the present to make the best tomorrow in regard to yesterday.
  5. Do not give your heart too freely. Find someone who suits you. Do not try and suit yourself to another.
  6. Wait and trust.
  7. Work hard.
  8. READ!!!
  9. Meditate or Pray
  10. Rest.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Oh I dunno, I have pretty high moral values so when I feel the urge to attack this post I refrain myself. And the whole live for myself?! I dunoo.... lol nice post, will take on board.

Reactions: Tamweh

·
Registered
682 Posts
#3 Made my tummy giggle. I'm not thin, damn it.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Ouch...well this was originally advice to myself. Just wanted to share.
It's not you, it's me.
There actually was some pretty good reminders in there.

Reactions: LoyalWolf

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Oh I dunno, I have pretty high moral values so when I feel the urge to attack this post I refrain myself. And the whole live for myself?! I dunoo.... lol nice post, will take on board.
Some are pretty good points, though. I used to live strictly for others, and am SO tempted to keep doing it, but since I started taking care and CARING for myself, my life has just bloomed. There's a beautiful part of me that wants to keep putting others first, all the time. But I must temper those tendencies with utter self-adoration. REST, eating well, just taking basic care of yourself are of paramount importance. Don't stop pampering yourself when things don't go your way. You deserve your own love, you are special, you are wonderful, you deserve the sweetest things in the world; give as much love to yourself as you give to others.

About 5 and 6... I really don't give my heart too easily, but once I fall, it's total! I don't fall in love all the time, though, and when I do so, it's only to sweetness and kindness: those two utterly melt my heart. So, still hoping to find somebody like that, which is not easy, and time is kind of running out at 36, hahaha! So, I have waited and trusted for many years, you know? Any tip number eleven for my particular case? :D I am kind of sad that I cannot seem to break through, though (despite all my personal growth). Still flying on the wings of my dream, nevertheless.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Live to be healthy and happy!!!! Your shouldnt give a crap about how you look. It should be about how you feel!!!!
In my case, how I look and feel are particularly intertwined, although of course, how you feel will always BE more important. Being happy is the goal, so we can spread that happiness and love around.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So, I have waited and trusted for many years, you know? Any tip number eleven for my particular case? :D I am kind of sad that I cannot seem to break through, though (despite all my personal growth). Still flying on the wings of my dream, nevertheless.
Well I'd say never give up! My bro is in a position where hes given up at 30. How sad is that? Keep fighting!! "I do not believe in fate so I won't ever back down!!!" That type of thing!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's not you, it's me.
Well somebody is a bit pessimistic...You sound a bit like me. (this kinda stuff is a bit uncharacteristic of me:wink:, but I'm trying! LOL)

Reactions: susurration

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Well I'd say never give up! My bro is in a position where hes given up at 30. How sad is that? Keep fighting!! "I do not believe in fate so I won't ever back down!!!" That type of thing!
I never give up, this is the best stage of my life, you know? Never have felt and looked better, and am not kidding you. Which is why it's even harder, because I have no excuses for myself!

Thanks for your sweet wishes, though!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Live to be healthy and happy!!!! Your shouldnt give a crap about how you look. It should be about how you feel!!!!
Well you did say, take care of my body. But what the heck, I'll ignore your first statement. I feel like i'm floating slowly.... Time is a music that our planet plays....

Reactions: LoyalWolf

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well you did say, take care of my body. But what the heck, I'll ignore your first statement. I feel like i'm floating slowly.... Time is a music that our planet plays....
I mean be healthy. Exercise to feel good in your skin (forgetting the mirror) and trying to reach an end result where your breathing freely and feeling energetic. As a guy whos constantly going from fit to fat and back again... I know when I feel bad and good. When I get obsessed about how I look instead of how I feel during and after exercise, I usually get discouraged and give up.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts