Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide if I am a 4 or a 7 or even 6. I thought I was a 4w3 7w6 9w1 but I'm not sure really. I need more experienced people than me to type me because I'm such a newb. Help?

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are awesomesauce type
Hahahaha. But seriously. I think I have a correlation with the number 7. 7 is my numerology thing, and my lucky number, and as a kid I believed 7 was the reason behind certain things (I know, that's pretty wack) and I think I maybe am an enneagram 7 because of this but I might be a 4. But I'm not sure. I am either a 7w6 or 4w3 and those two would be reversed and my last type is 9w1 I think. Am I right? Ah I need other people's input! I can't decide! Even though I have become very decisive as my Fi developed lol.

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Ugh, seems so redundant, but provide a description, please xD

EDIT: To clarify, I meant that asking for a description seemed redundant, not you asking for help figuring out your type ;)

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah shit, you saw it before I could clarify, lol.
Ah shit, you saw it before I could clarify, lol.
Haha it's all good! And well I love to stand out, so people can see the real person I am and how I feel and stuff like a 4, but sometimes just for the sake of it like a 7. (One time I wore a glove to work just for the heck of it.) I also like to achieve as many things as possible like a 3, so if 4 is in my tritype, which I think it is, it would be 4w3 as opposed to 4w5. And I have a fear of being abandoned like a 6. But hmm. I know my last type is probably 9w1 because I avoid a lot of things. and I am a perfectionist, but which is first? 4w3 or 7w6?

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Ya know... it's harder for others to help you come to a conclusion when you've already dabbled in it a bit. My advice... like MBTI, your enneagram is something that may take time for you to figure for yourself. I'll keep an eye on your posts though, assuming you're being yourself, and let you know what I think later down the road.

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya know... it's harder for others to help you come to a conclusion when you've already dabbled in it a bit. My advice... like MBTI, your enneagram is something that may take time for you to figure for yourself. I'll keep an eye on your posts though, assuming you're being yourself, and let you know what I think later down the road.
Ok! Thanks :)

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Wish i could be of help, although i just figured out my own after almost a year of research. It didn't come easy for me, i went back and forth in my mind for the longest time. Its only been about a week + that i made a final decision. Good luck thou :)

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wish i could be of help, although i just figured out my own after almost a year of research. It didn't come easy for me, i went back and forth in my mind for the longest time. Its only been about a week + that i made a final decision. Good luck thou :)
Okay! Thanks! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts