Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time, I am going to answer these in depth.

Main Questions

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
What I look for? I look for a lot of things. Interesting people, understanding, learning new things, helping out others, exploring new territory, and my self-realization are pretty much what drives me.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
I want to go to an Ivy League college and become either a journalist, veterinarian, or reporter. I really want to open my own business. Also, I would like to have a family with two kids, one boy and one girl, three cats, and a dog. Also, I'd like to be loved and appreciated.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I really hope that I could fend for myself when I grow up. What I DON'T want to be is that girl who ends up with a 2.0 GPA, gets kicked out of college for partying too much, etc. I also don't like being pushed around. Sure, I may come off as a pushover or passive-agressive, but usually I just walk away because I don't like confronting people, since I don't like being confronted. I mean, think about it. Confrontation is so un-called for! NO ONE LIKES IT!

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
I don't want to be an evil person. I don't want my conscience to be fried from society and how much crap people bring to the table, making it "normal," and then getting people desensitized.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want others to see me as someone with depth, but someone you can goof around with. I'd like others to see me as smart, witty, helpful, and (if I do) that I have my shit together x)

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
I don't like when people become close to me and become so close, yet so far apart. I don't think I even know my mom very well for herself, I just know her as a bossy person that gives me rules. I really want to understand her more, and I love her. I know and understnand my dad though.

What I do like is feeling like I'm helpful and that I'm worth something. I like knowing that somehow I can bring something to the table, not just feeling like I'm a useless bump on a log or whatever.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
ANGER- I don't think before I act, I become sad, and I keep feelings out of the situation. I just yell out everything, cry for no reason, and hit my sister when she does at least ONE little thing that makes me even MORE angry.

SHAME- I keep everything to myself, and I feel "incorrect." I become very depressed and dwell in the past.

ANXIETY- I feel like I have to tell someone, and I keep seeing weird sequences of events that don't even make sense. It eats away at my thoughts.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.

STRESS- I become very straightforward, except I confuse some of my thoughts with emotions, and everything becomes weird. I usually get sweaty, and I try to take action before it's too late.

UNEXPECTED CHANGE- Usually I like change, but I just sit there and contemplate it before I think of possible ways to cope/make it better.

CONFLICT- I don't confront people and I usually try to make everyone like me, and this is a huge problem, and I hate that part of myself. :(

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?

AUTHORITY- I usually have trouble respecting authority if I don't like them. If I do, then I usually follow them. I'm neutral, I guess.

POWER- I like to being leader. I like power. Power is dangerous though, because think of what one could do with too much of it.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?

There are interesting people in this world, and understanding them is exhilarating. I want to help humanity and I don't want to die in vain. I want to be a person of worth, reaching out to as many causes as possible.

·
Banned
600 Posts
*whistles* I think it's safe to say that you're a 3w2 core. Both type desires come off strongly throughout the post, but I think the type 3 is expressed much more strongly. I can't completely count 2w3 out though.

I have absolutely no clue about your head fix. I have some clues about your gut fix, but I don't trust the picture I get, I might get back to you on that later.

Not sure at all about variants either. >_<

I did not help much I guess, but here are some useful links.

Ocean Moonshine
Typewatch

Thanks to @Paradigm for showing me these in the first place. Oh and I now have subtly summoned her to the thread by mentioning her. She might have some good insight. :kitteh:

·
Banned
4,477 Posts

·
Ace of Spades
7w6 4w3 1w9 sp/so; Ni/Ne/Te-dom
3,253 Posts
Confrontation is so un-called for! NO ONE LIKES IT!
I like it! I find it really essential, in order to realize and solve problems.

I'm almost certain you are So/Sp. That was the only thing that stood out.

I see 6w7 and 9w1 (9 not being the core though). Do you relate more to Type 2 or Type 3 motivations? Explain in detail.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts