·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Watch a movie or do something?

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Hahaha.

Well, I've always been extremely interested in seeing if there is any correlation between type and learning styles. Simply because type, at least when we have a Jungian perspective, is categorizing people based on how they think. You'd think this would have some crossover with how someone prefers to process information.

That said, I've never been able to talk about it in depth because a lot of people are mistyped and not everyone knows what the different learning styles are. Or Gardner's multiple intelligences theory (which to me is just him accidentally identifying different learning styles beyond just the three "visual, auditory, kinesthetic").

It'd be pretty neat to figure that out.

·
Banned
1,812 Posts
Hahaha.

Well, I've always been extremely interested in seeing if there is any correlation between type and learning styles. Simply because type, at least when we have a Jungian perspective, is categorizing people based on how they think. You'd think this would have some crossover with how someone prefers to process information.

That said, I've never been able to talk about it in depth because a lot of people are mistyped and not everyone knows what the different learning styles are. Or Gardner's multiple intelligences theory (which to me is just him accidentally identifying different learning styles beyond just the three "visual, auditory, kinesthetic").

It'd be pretty neat to figure that out.
That actually sounds like a really cool idea for a thread though. I’m sure there are also online resources that might have that information too

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
That actually sounds like a really cool idea for a thread though. I’m sure there are also online resources that might have that information too
Hm, I just wonder how I'd go about it. But yeah, there are good resources online concerning learning styles and multiple intelligences.

Reactions: Krayfish
1 - 10 of 10 Posts