Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
MOTM Aug 2010
1,412 Posts
Someone told me certain things, although I'm not sure if it's OK for me to say them here because this was a private conversation. So I am kind of in the loop on this discussion, though I can't say I know you well enough to agree or disagree.

Apparently this does seem to bother you . . . why does it?

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone told me certain things, although I'm not sure if it's OK for me to say them here because this was a private conversation. So I am kind of in the loop on this discussion, though I can't say I know you well enough to agree or disagree.

Apparently this does seem to bother you . . . why does it?
I'm not bothered. Wait, would an ISTP be bothered?

I'm simply curious, because I don't know very much about this type.

Also, it's okay. She told me about the conversation.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Well I'm out of the loop so I don't know anything.
But maybe since INFJ and ISTP share the same functions, just in a different order AND the preferences in your signature are quite low for NFJ they thought you weren't an INFJ.
I've always thought you were a Te user but I don't know why. But maybe that person also is seeing a bit of T in you and low F.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Are ISTPs dumbasses?
Actually in my INTJ awesomness, I have grinded the gears accordingly. I have observed, I have weighed and I have passed judgement. You specifically as a self contained human are a dumbass.

Alas, this mentality won't make it through to someone that is already closed off.

Now do you have any other dumb questions in your insecurity?

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually in my INTJ awesomness, I have grinded the gears accordingly. I have observed, I have weighed and I have passed judgement. You specifically as a self contained human are a dumbass.

Alas, this mentality won't make it through to someone that is already closed off.

Now do you have any other dumb questions in your insecurity?

I bet you swallow.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Stop flirting with me.
Heh. You have an identity crisis and you feel the need for attention eh? You can quit pissing and moaning any time. You're not fooling anyone, least of all me.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Pissing and moaning. Sounds like an exciting Friday night.
I've lost any and all interest in speaking with you. Goodday.

·
Registered
666 Posts
You're not an ISTP and you are SURE AS HELL NOT an INFJ. (from what i can tell in this thread) :crazy:

Too emotional, show your emotions, and don't provide any details.

An ISTP would provide enough specific information to get the question answered.

An INFJ would provide enough information to get the question answered, and then some...

So, yeah, You may display certian harsh and to the point qualities of an ISTP, but an ISTP also knows how to be courteous when need be. Suffice to say, you're blunt because you're a jackass, not because you're an ISTP.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts