Personality Cafe banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
that's a good point, and I think that's the common motive behind extroverts I've talked to in my life whenever they have given me advice. though they have good intentions and some of the advice is good, they don't all see where you're coming from and that it's not something that can just change.

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
that's a good point, and I think that's the common motive behind extroverts I've talked to in my life whenever they have given me advice. though they have good intentions and some of the advice is good, they don't all see where you're coming from and that it's not something that can just change.
I seem to feel better about myself once I have gotten out of my comfort zone. Sometimes it is kind of in retrospect. I think back over a time when I did something that would normally make me uncomfortable, and I can see that things didn't turn out quite as bad as I thought they would.

Just remember that INFJs are more than mere introverts. We're multiple layered onions, as I've seen said here.

The poster before you asked: "Why should you (get out of your comfort zone)?"

I say that it is because of the Fe in you. We can enjoy our time spent with other people. There's nothing wrong with that.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts