Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Fall break is giving me a bit of time to work on my creative pursuits. I may also have a potential love interest on the horizon. :proud:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
oooh love interest :laughing: that's reason to be happy!
I'm still in the stage of scouting him out. And I don't know if he knows I'm scouting him. And our romance would be... very unusual. Ha. (He is pansexual, I actually prefer women, he and I are both "in between" on gender spectrum, he and I are both polyamorous, etc.)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Not necessarily happy, in fact had a bad night tonight since I got home from college today for fall break, but I finally got to watch Pink Floyd's The Wall. Things like this give me hope.

Also, going to hang out with a close friend of mine tomorrow that I haven't seen in forever, and she seems genuinely more excited than me about it, and extremely happy to see me of all people. :blushed:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
It's my birthday, and many friends have told me so over Facebook.

A really artistic girl going to college for theater that I met at a party, that's going away soon, contacted me wanting to be friends. :happy:

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
the girl i'm falling for is coming over tonite so i can cook her dinner, and i think she feels it too! :shocked:

i'm absolutely delighted and terrified
mostly delighted though :crazy:
That made me go 'AWWE!' : )

I made a close friend that recently lost her dad feel better and smile,to me that is really wonderful.

Also tonight is supposed to be fun girls only drinking night and getting our

SHP on ; )

·
Registered
375 Posts
I wish I knew how to describe it. My life and life itself around me is like a bundle of entangled chaos, but with all of the pieces necessary for everything to work perfectly and create something beautiful. And recently, its like I have been having these profound visualizations where I visually see in my mind all of these pieces of my life...my thoughts, my abilities, my faults, my surroundings, other people...and they appear like strands of various colors. At first these strands are completely entangled, but then energy from the voice of God pulls these strands apart and they are alive, moving, and charged with this electrical energy, and they begin to fall into a beautiful geometric pattern, each strand touching end to end, everything interconnected and stemming from the center where there is this light, from where the power of God radiates through the network of strands that make up the parts of my life.

Anyway, as I see this visual in my mind, it gives me hope that the things which are chaotic in my life now can become a pattern of absolute harmony eventually, maybe soon.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
My grandpa is coming to visit me, he'll be here tonight. I love my grandpa so much...I can't wait to see him. <3 :happy:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts