Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if the INFJ is the epitome of a freak, in the mbti world, it would make sense that we are all freaks in our own way. in the real world, everyone knows you as a little bit weird or eccentric, as someone "different than anybody else they've ever met." but on here, you have a label. you're an INFJ.

so what makes each one of us unique? let's hear something that you do, that you think no other INFJ does. i'm sure this will be interesting.

as far as myself (time to brainstorm) ... i might have to go dark here, since i'm in the midst of saints. when i am wronged, i stop at nothing to get the person back 10 times as bad. there is no "going too far". i use my creativity to the max, and always end up the victor.

kinda fuzzed up, and not something to be proud of... but i'm guessing it's not characteristic of INFJs. :blushed:

your turn!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well I can't really think of anything I actually do, but I act very differently regarding to love...there was a test on this forum on what's your love type, and mine is INTJ which as far as I've read, really is the closest to the way I act, only I don't have much confidence if any, and I don't think I'm right all the time, I feel like I'm wrong most all the time..........the INFJ profile fits me, but for some reason it switches off in maters of love...so I can't relate that much to the INFJ love profile, only parts of it...

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
interesting thread.

i usually come to PerC to relate to others, while this thread takes on a different way of seeing things. :wink:

About this: "when i am wronged, i stop at nothing to get the person back 10 times as bad." I used to have a lot of fantasies about revenge, but I would either get too exhausted after spending a lot of time thinking about it or "getting the person back" was not possible at that time.

·
Super Moderator
11,864 Posts
I on occassion will laugh hard out loud in a group of people because of a thought that might run through my mind that strikes my funny bone. And no, I am not a mad hatter! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I read a book while I run on my elliptical.

I sit down in the shower and think.

Before I go into a public place I will shack my head like crazy, and say a bunch of random stuff. so I can get my weirdness out before hand.

this one I bet not many INFJ's do, but I purposely try not to have everything imperfect. like mix the colors of my socks, or mess up a stack of papers a little.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Erm, maybe this isn't what you had in mind, but I sometimes brush my teeth in the shower. Not sure why, but I do. :mellow:
haha that was actually more along the lines of what i was thinking, i just couldn't find anything quirky enough that i thought nobody else did!

Reactions: yellowbritt

·
Registered
345 Posts
This is very odd for me. Which people or friends that I know of.... When I am in a social gathering... I sometimes need a time out. I excuse myself and leave the area and once I feel okay again, I come back in. Can anyone relate. And I'm not the type or good at communicating with regular chit chatting. But if I like the person or grateful to know that the person likes being with me, I do something like wash the dishes when ever I am over. Or something nice or a way of showing my appreciation. which sometimes people do not understand that that is how I say thank you. Actions not mere words. Which can lead to people misunderstanding. Can anyone relate? Or am I really off the wall?

Johnny

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
This is very odd for me. Which people or friends that I know of.... When I am in a social gathering... I sometimes need a time out. I excuse myself and leave the area and once I feel okay again, I come back in. Can anyone relate. And I'm not the type or good at communicating with regular chit chatting. But if I like the person or grateful to know that the person likes being with me, I do something like wash the dishes when ever I am over. Or something nice or a way of showing my appreciation. which sometimes people do not understand that that is how I say thank you. Actions not mere words. Which can lead to people misunderstanding. Can anyone relate? Or am I really off the wall?

Johnny

It's normal for me too.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I sing wherever I go. On the bus, on the street, everywhere.

It keeps the normals away.
Me too. Hah! We're not so unique in this I guess. Or maybe it's just us two, who knows? :crazy:

·
Registered
409 Posts
I read and space out at the same time - like if I am reading a story out loud to one of my kids, I can go for pages and not even pay any attention at all to what I am reading. Even if it is a book I have not read before, I just go off into my own little world. Actually it's kind of fun, I can do what I want and take care of someone elses needs at the same time :laughing:

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
I really like eating pasta using chopsticks :crazy: there is just something about trying to catch it and hold it there long enough.

I play a game with spaceships. In this game I kill other players and a year ago I have also been quite a prolific scammer. Sometimes people send me mails explaining how I am a bad, terrible person, how I have ruined their day with my actions. My reaction to this ranges from nothing to "haha suckers".

·
Registered
543 Posts
if the INFJ is the epitome of a freak, in the mbti world, it would make sense that we are all freaks in our own way. in the real world, everyone knows you as a little bit weird or eccentric, as someone "different than anybody else they've ever met." but on here, you have a label. you're an INFJ.

so what makes each one of us unique? let's hear something that you do, that you think no other INFJ does. i'm sure this will be interesting.

as far as myself (time to brainstorm) ... i might have to go dark here, since i'm in the midst of saints. when i am wronged, i stop at nothing to get the person back 10 times as bad. there is no "going too far". i use my creativity to the max, and always end up the victor.

kinda fuzzed up, and not something to be proud of... but i'm guessing it's not characteristic of INFJs. :blushed:

your turn!
I used to think up lots of revenge schemes (very terrible ones too), but my empathy(i guess) never allowed me to carry it out

·
Banned
273 Posts
I have many times while raining outside , during the night , went out in my backyard with a poncho on and laid down in the swing listening to the rain. I've went to sleep many times in heavy thunderstorms while rain was beating down upon my poncho while laying down on my side in the swing with wind bending the tree tops and lightning flashing.

I've slept in heavy rain from around 9 pm till a little past 3 am curled up in my swing. It's relaxing, peaceful, soothing and I don't know any other person who does this. I have 2 heavy duty military ponchos , and one has a quilted insulated liner on the inside and I've even went out in the Fall months when it was cool and around 40 degrees while raining and laid down in my swing at night, but that was when I lived in Georgia. I live in Colorado in the mountains now and it doesn't rain no where near the same amount it rained in Georgia.

I have many memories of laying in my swing at night while being pelted by rain and having the wind rock my swing side to side. No one could ever see me because my backyard had a blind wooden fence around it and I would only get in my swing if it was raining after dark.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts