Personality Cafe banner

241 - 260 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live to make stuff

New member here my whole life I have been tearing things apart and making stuff.

Its a varied mix currently for a living I do chainsaw sculpture furniture and signage. On the side I build machinery for my shop.

In the early 2000's I designed and built bicycles some aluminum or steel and my favorite carbon fiber.

Since then I built a bigger shop.

Making reproduction moulding for a church, after drawing in CAD it gets cut on the CNC router.

Some furniture.

A few chainsaw carvings

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Made an Alphys meme.

And a Zone thing.

Also made an Undertale Tribute video for Jack Black (since he's fellow trash).

Also made a couple of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. vids.

I've also been writing a lot of poetry lately, but the subject matter is sort of...niche.
:blushed:

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I made a pretend life in AltLife.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I've been learning to take photos. I'm working on improving composition.

IMG_20200122_162248_681.jpg

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
You tease. :smug:
Just check out "Iggy Hazard" on deviantART if you wanna read my "blush poetry." Be warned, though. If you blush while reading it, it'll happen to you for reals!
:kitteh:

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I also made a story based on 6 female characters who are inspired by body parts.

Character 1 is inspired by the feet. She is an ISTP. She is sporty, active and grounded.

Character 2 is inspired by the stomach. She is an ESFP. She is optimistic and likes foods. She loves pleasure and comfort.

Character 3 is inspired by the hands. She is an INFP. She is both creative and practical but slightly more creative than practical. She is into creative arts. She likes to make things.

Character 4 is inspired by the heart. She is an INFJ. She is kind, warm, generous, giving and empathetic. She is supportive of everyone not just her friends.

Character 5 is inspired by the mouth. She is an ESFJ. She loves singing and music. She loves to be the centre of attention and loves the sound of her own voice.

Character 6 is inspired by the brain. She is an INTJ. She is the brainy one of the group. She is smart, logical, rational and loves science.

Reactions: contradictionary

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Hmmm. I made a realy tasty seafood dish porridge although I admit one of the ingredients was from canned goods..........

<<<<<<-----------------take it frum a koon!

IMG_0653.jpg
Mixed with a bowl of strained sea bottom detritus masquerading as sushi greens and a medium flavored picante sauce with taco chips.
UMMMMmmmmmm damn good if I do say!

241 - 260 of 283 Posts