Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,694 Posts
I would recommend that you shade 6w5 and 6w7 red across all types ^_^ :p

Edit: In all seriousness, I disagree with the 8w9 for ENFJ. Type 8 ENFJ's are rare at best. I feel that there's actually a conflict between FeNi and the controlling/power-seeking tendencies of an 8 - especially as a core. What you might be observing as 8 tendencies in an ENFJ could very well be a disintegrated 2.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would recommend that you shade 6w5 and 6w7 red across all types ^_^
definitely not
- how many ESFJ or ESFP 6w5's do you know
- how many INTP/INTJ 6w7's do you know
etc

6 is fairly common among all types, but both wings of 6 are not common among all types individually

·
Registered
17,694 Posts
definitely not
- how many ESFJ or ESFP 6w5's do you know
- how many INTP/INTJ 6w7's do you know
etc

6 is fairly common among all types, but both wings of 6 are not common among all types individually
I know. That was meant to be a joke.

So far, based on my observations, I'm not in complete disagreement with many of these --- except the 8w9 and even 9w8 for ENFJ's as common.

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
You know, @Swordsman of Mana - I am doing something similar, but based on PerC members ;)

Also, please explain, how 8w7 and 8w9 are very rare for ENTJ.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
Nice chart. Thank you for having more types than 5 as very common for ISTPs. I know I am an ISTP 5, but I think that there are just as many ISTP 9s, and your chart shows that.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Nice posting SOM. I have a theory why i believe type 6 and ENFP go hand and hand, although i don't care to share that with anyone.:tongue:...i've actually shared it with one person, it makes such perfect sense. Sharing that would open a whole can of worms that i don't want to get involved with, too lazy+lack of motivation. Check out the ENNG list in the ENFP forum, LOLZ that is all ;)

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
Nice posting SOM. I have a theory why i believe type 6 and ENFP go hand and hand, although i don't care to share that with anyone.:tongue:...i've actually shared it with one person, it makes such perfect sense. Sharing that would open a whole can of worms that i don't want to get involved with, too lazy+lack of motivation. Check out the ENNG list in the ENFP forum, LOLZ that is all ;)
I can very easily believe that many ENFPs are 6s. I would think many would be 6w7, but even 6w5 fits as well. My INFP brother is 6w5, and it fits him perfectly.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
I can very easily believe that many ENFPs are 6s. I would think many would be 6w7, but even 6w5 fits as well. My INFP brother is 6w5, and it fits him perfectly.
I could bend down and kiss your feet for this response. Maybe my theory isn't so bonkers after all. This coming from you just makes it that much sweeter. Thank you, i appreciate your honest feedback :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts