Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is already a thread created about the Se-dominant singers, though I want something that encompasses all sensors. I feel sensing people help bridge the gap between Fe-Ti and Te-Fi. You can share music from sensing dominant musicians, in the Se-Dominant singers thread or here. Thank you.

Similar threads:
ENTP, ENFP singers
INFJ, INTJ singers
INTP, ISTP, INFP, ISFP singers
ENTJ, ESTJ, ENFJ, ESFJ singers

Sudou Akira, ESTP - Waiting For You:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akira_Sudou

Angela Zhang, ESTP - Keep Walking:
Angela Chang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yu Asakawa, ESTP - Tsuki no Gotoko
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuu_Asakawa

Yukana Nogami, ESTP - Reincarnation
Yukana Nogami - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yukana Nogami, ESTP - Continued Story

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Reactions: spiderfrommars

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
4,387 Posts

·
Registered
8,689 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
When I think of sensor musicians first thing that comes to mind is Metallica. This is going to be controversial, but I say most if not all band members are Sensors.

Interesting. I don't know their music particularly well but in what I've heard I definitely see Se.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
@Randomasd - I'd be surprised if it were controversial. They seem pretty S to me.
@randomshoes - this Joni Mitchell Si thing is freaking me out. I have been watching tons of interviews with her and I think you may be right......................

·
Registered
652 Posts
@arkigos

Her songs have always screamed Si to me. They have extremely distinct feelings of texture, taste, and particularly temperature if that makes sense. Carey is warm and sandy, Chelsea Morning is sunlight in a glass of orange juice, and Urge for Going feels like winter in all its cold and shimmering. Then there are lines like this "They've got me used to that clean white linen and that fancy french cologne..." Plus a ton of memory in there. Little Green is about the daughter she had to give up for adoption and it's all sensory memories and imaginings, up to and including the title. And she's constantly idolizing the "home" where she's not ("California," "River").

Anyway, can you tell I adore her? :tongue:

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
@arkigos

Her songs have always screamed Si to me. They have extremely distinct feelings of texture, taste, and particularly temperature if that makes sense. Carey is warm and sandy, Chelsea Morning is sunlight in a glass of orange juice, and Urge for Going feels like winter in all its cold and shimmering. Then there are lines like this "They've got me used to that clean white linen and that fancy french cologne..." Plus a ton of memory in there. Little Green is about the daughter she had to give up for adoption and it's all sensory memories and imaginings, up to and including the title. And she's constantly idolizing the "home" where she's not ("California," "River").

Anyway, can you tell I adore her? :tongue:
*listening to "All I Want" by Joni Mitchell* ^______^ Love that song! I'd never considered the artist herself that way, let alone her songs, so thanks for shedding new light on it for me!

Reactions: randomshoes

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Lyrics are very ESTP.

Reactions: Psychopomp

·
Registered
18,510 Posts
When I think of sensor musicians first thing that comes to mind is Metallica. This is going to be controversial, but I say most if not all band members are Sensors.

fade to black vid
You just made me remember how beautiful this song is. I strongly dislike Metallica as a whole but this one is a masterpiece. Also @arkigos I would peg Metallica on the xSTP spectrum. They kind of lack the... sensibility of Fi. Most of their music is so devoid of feeling and it's kind of empty (to me), something I've come to associate more with SeTi. SeFi has an inner sense of warmth to it because of Feeling.

I think thrash and death metal in particular is very sensor-heavy to be honest and Se in particular. It's just the visceral experience of the music composition that speaks to Se sensibility. I have no fucking clue when it comes to Si music, but I think I listen to some Se stuff:

ISxP (I know the lead singer is an ISTP but the band members are prolly a mix of Se types and I know ISxP for sure because all their songs have such weird corny Ni <_<)

ISFP

ESTP?

ESFP

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
ESFP

ESTP (Skylar original writer.)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts