Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I can get choked up by listening to songs that I've been listening to during a "sad" period of my life. I mean, the music I listen to always changes, because you can't listen to the same songs all the time, right? Anyway... it's like the songs get stuck in a certain time. If I put on a song I haven't heard for a while it reminds me of how things used to be when I listened to it before. But I thought everyone was like this. You probably are.
And also, lyrics is what's important to me. But I wouldn't listen to the songs in the first place if I didn't like the actual music.

I usually don't like getting choked up by music. I used to know a guy that listened to the saddest most depressing music ever. I thought that was weird, yet interesting. I kinda got dragged down for a while. But personally, I prefer music that is empowering. Or something that makes me happy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.