Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took the ennegram test and got a 7 but it doesn't really sound like me? I am an entp if that makes any difference. Please help!

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Then there's only 8 more to choose from :crazy:

Take 3 tests and post your results

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I read 6, 7, 8, and 9 and I think I'm probably a mix between 7 and 8 is that possible? And thanks so much for recommending the website it was much more helpful than what I had found :happy:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not so much that 7 didn't fit it... especially when I looked it up later, but when I saw 8 it seemed to fit too? I know I'm an ENTP but the enneagram is new to me... it might also be that I took the first test when I was really sleepy and the second when I was very awake but hungry. It sounds kinda insignificant but i've been told I'm cranky when hungry and tired... should I just take it again in a normal mood? Sorry about the lack of punctuation- I'm just writing as I'm thinking :happy:

·
Registered
21 Posts
7w8

^ Yeah, I would try it when you're not tired or hungry. I'm the same way when I'm hungry. :laughing:

The website I recommend is called, theenneagram.blogspot.com. According to that website, ENTP's are commonly 7w8. So yes, to answer your earlier question, a 7w8 is definitely possible. Here's a good description for you...

theenneagram 7w8 description said:
When healthy, Sevens with an 8 wing are often generous, gregarious and expansive. Tend to be exceptionally loyal to their friends, especially when social subtype. Leap aggressively to the defense of those they care for. Might seem loud or boisterous although some are urbane and witty. Enjoy social celebrations, storytelling, jokes, food and travel. Generally have a strong self-confidence for worldly matters and getting what they want. Talent for making something out of nothing - entrepreneurial. Usually share what they have when healthy, want everyone to enjoy their sense of bounty and wide range of interests. When more entranced, they may be demanding, displaying a selfish impatience and a self-justifying narcissism. May want what they want right now. Aggressive, hasty drive to acquire money and material options and recognition. Can demand that the people in their lives say only what the Seven wants to hear - sugarcoated truth. Lash out angrily if reality doesn't meet their expectations; sometimes vengeful. Often perfectionistic as parents (low side of 1). Moralize to others and then are themselves irresponsible. Amnesia for promises made in an expansive moment. Particular difficulty with sexual fidelity.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yay! that sounds pretty close thanks so much! I don't know why but that system is just confusing to me- must be all the lines I keep thinking only connected lines can be connected...:happy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts