Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm wondering... what type of careers are you ENTPs into?

Reactions: WilliamGCash

·
Registered
733 Posts
I do I.T. work in the government sector (7G). I was going to school majoring in Computer Science and Engineering but I didn't like the cubicle future in front of me. I switched my major to marketing and am now transitioning over to my new career. I'm going to start promoting hotels and vacation rentals.

However, it doesn't end there. I'm teaming up with two disgruntled engineers and we're going to start up our own company. It will primarily deal with business computer networking and data storage. We've already got some of the equipment we need and our business is registered. We just need customers and some legal paperwork to finish up.

aaaahhh, the life of an ENTP. Never dull.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Studied visual communication lic. (fancy name for graphic design)for three years, sent my cv to an IT company. Got the schoolarship for it's SO school. Now working for said company as a System Administrator while finishing my last year in the license.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Running my own compani(es). Not that focused though...:)
Into Illustration, writing, product development, software and interface, games and apps. And the odd graphic design and animation. Have done other related stuff too. And some invention. Latest "job" was part time as news graphics guy at a large newspaper. Just for fun...

I am a bit too unfocused to become a really "succesful" company. But it is so darn interesting to do all of the intriguing stuff and pull it off....

But I am actually devising some plans to just make money.... I am only interested in money for the freedom it brings, but I am getting too old to just play around.... Change... Life is all about it.

Reactions: thegirlcandance

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I'm a surgeon.
Whoaaa. My parents always wanted me to be one. I didnt because I felt too "up in the clouds" to be able to perform such a critical task.

Low self esteem I guess. What kind of Surgeon are you? Just curious.... I have lots of experience. From under the scalpel, unfortunately....

Reactions: thegirlcandance

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Doing nothing impressive in the financial industry. Am fortunately nevertheless not an accountant. :p

·
Registered
479 Posts
Student. Double major in marketing and theater. Hoping to go into casting, talent agency work, lit or production management, something that involves actors being my bitches. :cool:

I would love to have my own agency one day.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Student. Double major in marketing and theater. Hoping to go into casting, talent agency work, lit or production management, something that involves actors being my bitches. :cool:

I would love to have my own agency one day.
girl u smart

·
Banned
998 Posts
I'm a student, but I have my own business as well. I consult businesses on methods of saving energy. Engineered calculations, I aim for at least 30% savings per year and ROIs of 5 years or less. In the future I want to take my business abroad (after making a few hires) and get contracts around the globe. Hopefully I can start doing this within the next five years. Get paid for the great value my company provides, while at the same time seeing the world, living in hotels, driving fancy rental cars, and sleeping with the women from all over the world. Maybe a tiny bit idealistic, but that is my vision.

I have a bunch of other business ideas that I want to start. My problem is time. Right now I barely have any time to relax, let alone start a second business. But when I'm rich and am able to delegate things out, I plan on starting a vacation resort, an internet TV channel, an internet music site, as well as patenting a bunch of ideas I have in the back burner at the moment. I'm tutoring a few kids here and there for a tutoring company. But I plan on quitting their company and starting my own, and keeping my students. Just need to make sure that it's all legal.

I'm looking forward to my future. I'm a firm believer of creating ones' own destiny. I'm creating mine. I plan on being a millionaire by 25. I'm 21 now and not even close. But I'm working my ass off everyday to get there. I promised myself that one year from now I am buying a Mercedes E-class Coupe. Yes my friends, the idea of having money is attractive to me. Although I'm a bit worried about being bored once I have it. But that's a problem for future John to handle.

Prime Energy Consultants

Facebook Fanpage

1 - 20 of 24 Posts