Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am aware that I can get carried away with my curiosity at times, and become very inconsiderate.

Just saying.

Sorry.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
P/S I take responsibility because I started it.

(It's just an apology by the way, feel free to close the thread)

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
You apologize too much, shut up :D. I doubt anyone even views it as necessary.

While I'm at it, no ones really judging you, hates you, or is trying to say you're not an INFP. I swear I've read you say one of those lines about a million times. If anyone is though, they obviously have their own problems that need some attention. Their faults are not yours. In the end, who gives a shit, really :D.

Go back to being playful instead of paranoid.

Reactions: whiterwair

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
How cute, you're like a scolded puppy with its tail between its legs all ashamed. I guess that's what I'm supposed to be like right now? Hmm.

Reactions: gloosle

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would rather take responsibility if I did wrong.

Hey I might've been offended if someone wrote,'' NF's have something wrong with them''

However, if I wasn't wrong, that would be a different story. No puppy here :wink:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I don't really see the problem with anything that was said, and I don't know why it would be offensive unless you overly identified anything said about a group you belong with as automatically being a personal comment, and nobody can control whether you have that habit.

Personally, I can recognize that if I'm a square, then I'm also a parallelogram, but if someone says, "Gee, I get pissed off at parallelograms because all the ones I've seen are slanted and weird," I don't go, "Oh, shit, they're talking about me!" First of all, I'm a square; clearly I'm not even remotely slanted. Second, they're talking about their encounters with some individuals within a class I happen to belong to. In both cases, it's clear I'm not being directly spoken about. So, I figure, if that person saw me and my nice shape, maybe they'd be like, "Dude, maybe some parallelograms are okay after all." Then I hope for them to encounter a square like me, for their own personal development, but that's the end of it.

I guess I'm just weird. *shrugs*

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmm *Thinks deeply*

Okay if someone was about to talk about their bad experiences with Muslims, I think it depends on how they phrase certain experiences. I think sometimes when we speak of our experiences with others, we need to add just a little more tact to our words too.

If the person said,''some Muslims at this area are so arrogant, they made my life hell, I know not all Muslims are like that though'' I wouldn't mind. However, things like,''most muslims in the world are evil and they make everything rotten'' would be annoying.

I'm not saying I'm great, I suppose I have done mistakes like that too.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
P/S Which reminds me that the issue of tact was something I subtly suggested to a number of NTJ's a lot of times :crazy:

(However, not all of them are like that, just to be clear)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Don't worry about it. Everyone has their own views, and there is always going to a critical point when there are so many ideals out there. I don't think their is anything wrong with being honest and voicing your beliefs. Sometimes being honest will offend people. It is just something that can't be helped. As long as you don't demonize people and show people on the other side with respect and treat them like people then that's all that matters.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts