Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I was noticing how the MBTI types have cognitive functions in only four combination-sets. I made a chart grouping them together by these sets, which ignores priority of the functions themselves. I found the pattern rather interesting. See what you think!

So all four types in a particular quadrant have the exact same cognitive functions as one another. Its hard to imagine an ISFP having the same functions as an ENTJ, but they do. These sets show that people of very different temperaments even, will have the same functions, and thus process information similarly.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Hey all. I was noticing how the MBTI types have cognitive functions in only four combination-sets. I made a chart grouping them together by these sets, which ignores priority of the functions themselves. I found the pattern rather interesting. See what you think!

So all four types in a particular quadrant have the exact same cognitive functions as one another. Its hard to imagine an ISFP having the same functions as an ENTJ, but they do. These sets show that people of very different temperaments even, will have the same functions, and thus process information similarly.

Well, yes?
Not to sound rude, but it might be interesting, but there's no real purpose.
ESFPs for example have a hard time understanding INTJs even tho they share functions because their inferior Ni makes them take things more as they are and thus not follow the INTJs reasoning.
@ThatOneWeirdGuy, as much as I admire your random attempt to recruit people to socionics then i do believe that the topic is MBTI and not socionics.

·
Registered
364 Posts
wait..who doesn't know that?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts