Personality Cafe banner
1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  homeoftheheart 
#1 ·
Hey INFJ's, you beautiful people that you are.

We are emotional creatures and I don't know about you guys, but I find a certain beauty in sadness. I'm drawn to it, like I'm drawn to deep anger, hurt and betrayal as an artistic form. I like to empathise with it, understand it and feel it.

I have a playlist called "Soul Songs" and they're all songs that I feel this deep, deep connection to... Like I can feel them in my soul. I also collect surrealistic images and books that speak to me. I was thinking, we could share these things with one another. Perhaps we'll find new musicians/artists/writers we like.

Love to all <3

#2 · (Edited)
I thought I'd share my playlist with you all. Bare in mind that the cover artists are integral to the reason the song is on the list. For example, Adam Gontier brings this heart wrenching rawness to Wicked Game that Chris Isaak didn't, in my opinion.

Soul Songs

Careless Whisper - Michael Schulte
Pray - Kodaline
Hurt - Johnny Cash
Wicked Game - Adam Gontier
Elastic Heart - Sia
Run, Run, Run - Tokio Hotel
Beggin' For Thread - Banks
Running Up That Hill - Placebo
Let Me Sign - Robert Pattinson
Losing Your Memory - Ryan Star
Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation
Nine Crimes - Foo Fighters
Other Side - David Gray
Closer - Kings Of Leon
Infinity Wicked Game - Carolina Wallace

#4 ·
Easy list of soul songs.

My favourite song because it explains how I feel about everything, is what motivates me, what I tell others to motivate themselves with: Coldplay - Speed Of Sound

This is about what is life about and I'm very sensitive to this song in ways I cannot describe: Kent - Parlor

And finally, this is my happy go to song, because this songs starts so sad, but end up speaking about hope and better times: Delain - April Rain

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.