Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, stan marsh is INTJ and randy marsh is INFP(oh yeah, I pushed that one there) "Hey sheeaarrrron!!"

What about the others?

Kyle Brovlovsky - I'm thinking INFJ
Kenny McCormick - ISTP
Eric Cartman - ENFJ
Butters - ISFP
Wendy - ??
Bébé
Mr/Mrs Garrison
Sharon Marsh
Mrs. Cartman
Sheila Brovlovsky
Gerald Brovlovsky
Chef (no longer in the show)
Jimbo
Ned
Mr Mackey
and so on and so forth...

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Wendy is either INFP or INFJ. She's an idealist for sure. Chef seemed like an ESFP.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
I'm not really a South Park watcher but I know who kenny is. I think he is an infj.

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
Cartman seems like an ENTJ to me.

Did anyone else see the end of the Chili cookoff episode? Here's the ending transcribed since I couldn't find it on youtube. I think it captures him perfectly. I'd guess there was a chance he was an INTJ, but he can't handle not having people to interact with well.

South Park said:
SCOTT
I'm glad you like it so much, because now that you're almost finished, I have some'in' to tell you.

CARTMAN
What? You mean about how you put pubes in your chili?

SCOTT
What?!

CARTMAN
Yehes, I'm afraid this isn't your chili, Scott. I switched it with Chef's. It's delicious, Chef. I hadn't planned on that. What I did plan on, however, was that my friends, Stan and Kyle, would betray me and warn you that the Chili Con Carnival was a trap. I assumed that they would tell you that I had trained Denkins' pony to bite off your weiner. What they didn't tell you was that Denkins is a crazy redneck who shoots trespassers on sight. Knowing that you would try and do somethng to the pony, I warned Mr. Denkins that violent pony killers were in the area. I also know that you wouldn't go yourself, for fear of having your weiner bitten off. You would most likely send your parents. And, I'm afraid that when Mr. Denkins spotted them on his property, he shot and killed both your parents.

MR. DENKINS
Well, they was trespassin' and I was protectin' myself. I, I have my rights.

SCOTT
My... mom and dad are... dead?

CARTMAN
I came just in time to see Mr. Denkins giving his report to Officer Barbrady. And of course, to steal the bodies... After a night with the hacksaw, I was all ready to put on my Chili Con Carnival, so that I could tell you personally about your parents' demise! And of course, feed you your chili. Do you like it? Do you like it, Scott? I call it, "Mr. & Mrs. Tenorman Chili."

SCOTT
Oh my God! Oh my God!!

CARTMAN
Nyahnyahnyahnyah nyah nyah! I made you eat your parents! Nyahnyahnyahnyah nyah nyah!

STAN
Jesus Christ, dude!

SCOTT
My mom and dad are dead! No! NOOO!!

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Kyle..........INFJ
Stan.........INFP
Cartman....ESTP
Kenny.......ISTP

The only one I am really sure about is Cartman.
The one I am least sure about is Kyle.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Very interesting subject. I love South Park and was wondering... Who do you think would be an ISTJ since I am in that category as well as a few others? I really like Kenny and wonder if he would fit this personality.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
i dont know the south park character well enough to start judging.

Reactions: Petunia

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Cartman seems like an ENTJ to me.

Did anyone else see the end of the Chili cookoff episode? Here's the ending transcribed since I couldn't find it on youtube. I think it captures him perfectly. I'd guess there was a chance he was an INTJ, but he can't handle not having people to interact with well.
I have to agree with you. His is very dysfunctional, but I do see him as a ENTJ.

Reactions: AvocatInTraining

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would have pinned Cartman as an introvert...Screw you guys I'm going home! He's pretty independent too, always doing projects on his own.

I would maybe guess ISTJ. You ever see the episode where they find the girls have the future reading device.

·
Banned
389 Posts
Kyle..........INFJ
Stan.........INFP
Cartman....ESTP
Kenny.......ISTP

The only one I am really sure about is Cartman.
The one I am least sure about is Kyle.
I agree with this. Cartman seems to gravitate between ESTP and ENTJ depending on the episode.

Kyle..Meh. He is an IxFx of some kind.

Chef : ENFJ
Mr.Garrison : ESFJ
Mr.Mackay : IxFJ

Tweak : Too disturbed to tell
Mr.Hankey : INFP
Butters : IxFJ

Officer Barbrady : ESTJ
Big Gay Al : ESFP

Not sure:
Timmy :
Jimmy :
Token :

·
Banned
231 Posts
I see Cartman as a very poorly developed ENTJ, but I think it's understandable when he is located in the environment of South Park.

Reactions: AvocatInTraining

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Eric Cartman From Southpark

I would have to peg him as an ESTJ dunno why, and honestly I am probably wrong but who knows?

Reactions: Nathaniel_Near

·
Registered
370 Posts
I remember someone did a Southpark typing thread a while back. I remember one person described Cartman as a psychotic ENTJ...which strangely seems to fit. He is very scheming and comes up with a lot of (wacky and bad) ideas, but is always asserting his "authoritaahh!!"

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Cartman is another good example of a fictional character that wasn't written with any one MBTI type in mind. He has displayed characteristics of both an unhealthy ESTJ, and ENTJ.

In the episode "Chili con Carne" - he was NTJ all the way.

1 - 20 of 232 Posts