Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should tell what happen to me the past week-end. I was studying at university's library, I feel burden, I dono why. Anyway when I finish , I haven't anything particular to do , and I was driving to my grand parent home. I thought it would be kind to visit them.. When I was listening to the radio, a song appeal to me : Superstar from Jamelia. Imediatly, I feel i had to go party and go dancing. The energy was totally uncontrollable to me. I decided directly that when I finish to eat , then go to a dancing club. Usually , I m really nice to them. But this time I was totally acting like a spoiled child. I try to repress it, but it was somewhat impossible. I was always listening my radio fm on my mp3 searching all music from dancing club. Finally I go randomly to a club at 11 , and dance until 5 o clock like a crazy, just enjoying the party , not thinking at anything else. And searching to play with girls that was there. It seems that I attracted a lot of eyes. I finally hang up with two of them in the end. I felt so self-confident , and I was happy to enjoy it like never :)

Finally, when I come back I sleep until next day . And after that I wrote my experience a litte bit, because i was so confuse of this experience. The last two word I wrote, is that when i finish this party : happy and complete (like fullness ) .

I m still wondering what does this crazy experience mean (it s not that I haven't go to party before, but this time , something different happen ) . i mean maybe it s the repressed Se. But I think I don't repress it so much. But I can say that I was feeling free at this time like never before.

It had remind me some article about how infj deal with their se (in a controlled form, and like in hobby activitie).

I dono what I should think of this experience. It s really disturbing . Especially disturbing to my internal understanding (I can't understand it using either Ni, Fe, or Ti ).
Especially that I m ennegream 6, so loyal to my belief until end.

Now maybe I think I should give some time and freedom to my Se ? isn't ? I dono
what do you think , ever get this kind of experience ?

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Yeah, I think that was probably the inferior Se. Now you've experienced firsthand that the dominant and inferior are like night and day. Of course, it's always important to keep in mind that this isn't how Se works in Se dominants; to them it is much more like how you usually go around with Ni; normal and in control.

But a really cool story!

·
Registered
516 Posts
I should tell what happen to me the past week-end. I was studying at university's library, I feel burden, I dono why. Anyway when I finish , I haven't anything particular to do , and I was driving to my grand parent home. I thought it would be kind to visit them.. When I was listening to the radio, a song appeal to me : Superstar from Jamelia. Imediatly, I feel i had to go party and go dancing. The energy was totally uncontrollable to me. I decided directly that when I finish to eat , then go to a dancing club. Usually , I m really nice to them. But this time I was totally acting like a spoiled child. I try to repress it, but it was somewhat impossible. I was always listening my radio fm on my mp3 searching all music from dancing club. Finally I go randomly to a club at 11 , and dance until 5 o clock like a crazy, just enjoying the party , not thinking at anything else. And searching to play with girls that was there. It seems that I attracted a lot of eyes. I finally hang up with two of them in the end. I felt so self-confident , and I was happy to enjoy it like never :)

Finally, when I come back I sleep until next day . And after that I wrote my experience a litte bit, because i was so confuse of this experience. The last two word I wrote, is that when i finish this party : happy and complete (like fullness ) .

I m still wondering what does this crazy experience mean (it s not that I haven't go to party before, but this time , something different happen ) . i mean maybe it s the repressed Se. But I think I don't repress it so much. But I can say that I was feeling free at this time like never before.

It had remind me some article about how infj deal with their se (in a controlled form, and like in hobby activitie).

I dono what I should think of this experience. It s really disturbing . Especially disturbing to my internal understanding (I can't understand it using either Ni, Fe, or Ti ).
Especially that I m ennegream 6, so loyal to my belief until end.

Now maybe I think I should give some time and freedom to my Se ? isn't ? I dono
what do you think , ever get this kind of experience ?
It means that you were human, and had a fun night connecting with your body and others'.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts