Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ! I've finally took the time to answer Spades' questionnaire.It feels very weird answering this questions,as I'm a very private person and I usually keep my feelings secret..... but it's for a good cause I think.I also find answering very fun :)

I STRONGLY apologize for all my typos,english is not my main language !!!

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

Uhm last night I had 3 beers (double malt) and right now I had a couple of espressos.... I'm feeling good,maybe still a bit 'tipsy' .Also Yesterday I took some drops of benzodiazepine...very low dose.

If there is some mental illness it's still undiagnosed eheh. Mild social phobia. Sex is male,age = 28,current state =peaceful/creative

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/9507165477/in/explore-2013-08-14/lightbox/

A picture of trains at a station appears (it's called " 2 versus 1" ) . I wonder if it's real,or if it's a model.I can see people walking,they look like tiny dolls .
Some of them are bringing their bicycles into the train. Overall I feel it's a beautiful shot,very artistic ..the predominant color is metallic-green
The pic conveys feelings of melancholy -sadness -solitude and has a slight futuristic vibe.
Uhm I wonder where that people are going....which is their destination....
I finally decide that the picture is a drawing.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

My initial thought is "whoops" . I don't curse or swear,I remain cool and emotionally detached from the situation and I listen to the sound of
the car. What could have happened ? What part broke down ? Can we fix it ? Did any light on the panel turn on ? Then I take charge of
the situation,and start doing some tests to see if I can fix the situation. I make some attempts to try and leave out of the equation
some components and turn on the car again...maybe I try turning it on with first turning the lights of... in the end I am not emotionally
touched at all from the situation, I can see that it's not the end of the world and I see the positive side of the scenario. My friends are
probably cursing /crying . I don't really give a shit. Even if it is my car.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

I'm fine with that,as long as there are some drinks for me there ;) I'm very shy but still go there,trying to find some cool people to chat with. I'm both excited and anxious from an unknown situation.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

Depends on my mood. Of course if it's a CLOSE friend of mine,I would not insult him/her in any possible way.

If I'm in a good mood,here is what I'd do :

My inward reaction is of shock. I usually feel like he's very wrong and he is a very ignorant and self-centered person,and he needs to be 'punished' and educated.
But I cannot express my hate towards him,'cause I'd just make myself an enemy,so I try to tell him that yeah,he's right,but then I start explaining him
the RIGHT point of view,hoping that in the end he will agree with me.

Instead,if I 'm in a bad mood I do this : I start insulting him / her,telling him that he has no idea what he's talking about and that he needs to shut up.
I do my best to make him feel inferior - inadequate and to make him look like a fool in front of the others. :p

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

Unless is a life-threatening situation I would probably do nothing,as my beliefs are strongly 'ideal' and egotistical .
I just have my beliefs to 'feel right',to know what's good and what's wrong,and to follow the right path for me and my peers.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

My most important values are integrity, honesty with myself, total loyalty to people who admire me . I also want my art to be of the
highest caliber,with no compromises. I also help friends when they are in need,opposing the common practice of selfishness
I determined these values during my life,
with the bad experiences with people I started 'building' myself, my personality, started dividing the positive friends from the fake ones.
My values cannot change,unless I die.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

a) Probably the fact that I am constantly scrutinizing me and the environment I'm in,analyzing for potential 'enemies'. Even in happy settings (ex clubs)
I analyze people and what they are trying to say. I kinda 'rate' them and their value, and I strongly value and admire strenght and competence overall.
b) I would really like to stop procrastinating about my art, think less and do more.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

They are triggered when I meet potential partners, or in situations of danger, or when I see /hear a good artistic performance. Also
when I meet a new person. I trust my gut feeling over anything else, and I 'm sure that it always says the truth.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

a) Playing music in front of people is the most rewarding activity I can think of. Also helping people with their problems,
or if they ask for help. I don't like being helped by the others by the way.

b) Drain ? Being stuck at a schoolmates dinner with people I don't really like,and talking about meaningless
things, I feel a knot in my stomach and I have to escape. Another thing that drains my energy is de-personalizing
environments (ex: dark club with loud music or working with machines ).Chitchatting.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

As I said,I am constantly checking - analyzing people and their behavior,while keeping a smile on my face.
If they knew all the things that I think,it would be a catastrophe ! Sometimes I think - notice weird things eheh
I may appear very naive,but I am not at all . I see people weak spot and I could crush em if I would. I don't usually do btw.
Sometimes I do think "Wow this guy's such a jerk ! " but I don't show it at all to my speaker.I show em the good side ;)

So... what do you think ?! Any feedback would be appreaciated. I am new to the Type's theory and I know very little
about it... thanks !

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'd really appreciate some of your feedback folks ;) I'd like to add some details of me to paint a more detailed picture :

-compulsive procrastinator (start 100 project,none gets finished due to loss of interest)
-slow in public talking (I need to 'find' the words in the air ahah )
-prone to 'drama',exaggerating small issues to the point they become a matter of life or death

come on,I don't wanna vid myself talking , It would be a tragedy for me :p

I think I have understood what type I am,but I'd like to have some opinions on the test first

1 - 2 of 2 Posts