Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP 7w6 so/sp
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@Sparky

Since you rely much on phototyping to type others.. I am curious about how you see me.

Here's a video.

I'm pretty sure I'm an ENTP but was wondering if you had any different thoughts..curious and also which celebrities do I resemble of whatever type you see me as?

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
Your face says INTJ, ears scream ENFP, nose tells me ISFP, and your eyes say ESFJ.

But your eyebrows say otherwise...

BTW, I'm bullshitting in case I'm incapable of humor.

·
Registered
585 Posts
First immediate impression was ENTP. But before long, I thought ENFP. For whatever that's worth.

ENTP could still very easily be correct.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
I'm thinking ENTP as well on first impression. I dunno, something about you reminds me of the way that other ENTPs talk and move their lips, whatever that's worth. ;P

Reactions: BroNerd

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,963 Posts
@Sparky

Since you rely much on phototyping to type others.. I am curious about how you see me.

Here's a video.

I'm pretty sure I'm an ENTP but was wondering if you had any different thoughts..curious and also which celebrities do I resemble of whatever type you see me as?
Thank you for the video. ENTP seems accurate, and the way you talk is very much like other ENTP, such as Jon Stewart.

Congratulations on your B.S. in Mathematics? How is the M.B.A going?

·
Registered
ENTP 7w6 so/sp
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! Glad to know that I am the best type of them all :D

·
Registered
ENTP 7w6 so/sp
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the video. ENTP seems accurate, and the way you talk is very much like other ENTP, such as Jon Stewart.

Congratulations on your B.S. in Mathematics? How is the M.B.A going?
Thanks Sparky!
The MBA is going well right now..school is keeping me way busier than in college but material is interesting enough to stay motivated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts