Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a moment where I'm feeling less than inspired. So - it dawned on me, why not make a visit to the ENFP Forum and ask a simple question. If you were given the chance (consider it given) to inspire me, how would you do it?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I'm having a moment where I'm feeling less than inspired. So - it dawned on me, why not make a visit to the ENFP Forum and ask a simple question. If you were given the chance (consider it given) to inspire me, how would you do it?
Hmmm, well I bet that you pride yourself in your intuition almost as much as you pride yourself in your preference of violet. I also bet that you don't know too much about Hindu culture. In Hindu culture, the colour violet is mostly associated with strong intuition. I daresay that your intuition is so well developed that it made the same connection that took Hindu culture thousands of years to agree on after, what? A fraction of a lifetime? Waterviolent, that's epic intuition right there.

As you can see, this ENFP's approach to inspiring: senseless leap-of-faith assumptions for both our amusement/confusion. Be thankful I didn't expound upon the implications of the first part of your username. :laughing:

Reactions: waterviolet

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I would try to make you laugh.

lol. Sorry...all I could find on short notice! Tried to find a nice, classic Candid Camera, but no luck. :happy:

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
You are less than inspired to do what exactly? Could you be more specific Waterviolet?

·
Registered
526 Posts
yeah I agree with Pink. Depends on what I'm inspiring you to do.

I could give you a fiery, passionate speech about some of my heroes who made a difference, and how our world needs more people to bring about the tides of change, or I could move you tears (though you're an INTJ, so that'll probably be pretty hard), or I could make you laugh, OR I could just point out some of the smaller things that get overlooked in life that absolutely, soul-stirringly beautiful. Those small things are what make this life worthwhile. :proud:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Visit the beach and listen to the rhythm of the ocean. Catch the sunset. Gaze at the stars and the moon, and know the ideas you are receiving are exactly the direction in which you need to go, so let the inspiration that's in this universe guide you. Don't second guess yourself. Listen to those songs that take you back, or lead you onwards into the electric future! Listen to something new or something old, that would be new to you, if you never thought to hear it, read it, or inquire about it. Grab the encyclopedia, close your eyes and strum through the pages, land on a random page and read a random passage. It's probably the one you were meant to find. Visit a unique bookstore. There's always something curious to find. Ask yourself, what are you most interested to explore now? what ideas are you wishing to peruse? Where is your heart leading you? :tongue:

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I would sit right next to you open my heart up make you feel welcome as we watch the snow fall outside on a cold winter night. I would tell you no matter how dark and cold the world is there always warmth of hope inside your heart. I would tell you To listen to you heart as it's calling your name. I would give you hope and insiprstion to do anything as I am coined " The Motivator" by many. Most of all by the time to leave my sight you will leave with a whole new sense on the world and new found positivity. Well then again it depends on what you were less inspired to do....

·
Banned
148 Posts
You gotta come to understand that life is just one big colossal joke that the Big Man upstairs is playing on us. Because he's such a prankster, you can choose to wallow in yourself or sit back and laugh with Him.

Funny pictures help too.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As you can see, this ENFP's approach to inspiring: senseless leap-of-faith assumptions for both our amusement/confusion. Be thankful I didn't expound upon the implications of the first part of your username. :laughing:
Do tell...

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You are less than inspired to do what exactly? Could you be more specific Waterviolet?
Less than inspired or indicating I'm not with a general sense of feeling inspired. Nothing in particular.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Visit the beach and listen to the rhythm of the ocean. Catch the sunset. Gaze at the stars and the moon, and know the ideas you are receiving are exactly the direction in which you need to go, so let the inspiration that's in this universe guide you. Don't second guess yourself. Listen to those songs that take you back, or lead you onwards into the electric future! Listen to something new or something old, that would be new to you, if you never thought to hear it, read it, or inquire about it. Grab the encyclopedia, close your eyes and strum through the pages, land on a random page and read a random passage. It's probably the one you were meant to find. Visit a unique bookstore. There's always something curious to find. Ask yourself, what are you most interested to explore now? what ideas are you wishing to peruse? Where is your heart leading you? :tongue:
That's the INFJ ticket. Very insightful of you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts