Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the lame thread title, but I'd like to start a new thing: Someone either steps up or nominates a tour guide for inexperienced types to go through their respective (or if they are fully versed in another type's) forum?

I'd like to volunteer as guinea pig - I know nothing about ENFPs, any takers?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Sorry for the lame thread title, but I'd like to start a new thing: Someone either steps up or nominates a tour guide for inexperienced types to go through their respective (or if they are fully versed in another type's) forum?

I'd like to volunteer as guinea pig - I know nothing about ENFPs, any takers?
Sounds interesting but I don't how to help! T.T

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds interesting but I don't how to help! T.T
I guess this poor thread is doomed to die, but I am so leery about the other types....sheesh. What a coward.

Maybe you can help me bolster courage! :happy:

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I'm a little confused. Do you want an INFJ to tell you about ENFPs, or are you asking what types INFJs who are noobies to mbti should check out? If the second is the case, I recommend first checking out types that are somewhat similar to your own type and gradually start moving towards the types that are a lot different.

I think by default we typically assume other people think the way we do until we take the time to really understand them, and this assumption leads to a lot of misunderstandings. For instance, if a strong feeler thinks everyone should evaluate the world on an emotional basis, strong thinkers will appear like cold jerks to them.

I think learning about mbti can help people be more understanding of others and that anyone into mbti should eventually look into all the types.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts