Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all - GO BUCKS!! :eek:)

Do you think sports rivalries can make enemies out of friends? At what point does sports banter become unhealthy?

Reactions: SarahWilliams

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Nah, for example my mom is a graduate of U of I (Vandals) and my step dad is currently attending Boise St. (Broncos).

It's all about how you handle it, of course it could get out of hand but you just have to be responsible.

I myself am a Bronco fan through and through yet I'm going to attend U of I......things are complicated lol

By the way, Ohio St. is so grossly overrated ;) ......pft, but I am not nearly as pissed at that as OREGON JUMPING US.....wtf!?!?

They LOST they're bowl game, and they LOST to US the past 2 years!!! Where the hell is the logic? Now we're still 3 after Alabama loses, then when Oregon chokes some other stupid SEC team will leapfrog us.....*sigh*

Does anyone ever notice that the SEC teams get ranked "cause the hard SEC schedule", but the schedule is hard because all the teams are ranked......no one realizes this cycle that the SEC got set up with and it's so obvious yet people seem to not realize it?

Ok, my rant's over, for the record I respect Ohio St. A LOT more than all the SEC teams, AND Oregon of course....

edit: only reason I'm going to U of I is cause BSU doesn't have my major if you're wondering. Plus since my mom graduated I have priority blahblahblah

1 - 2 of 2 Posts