Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking with my ISFP friend the other day and he mentioned spring as his favorite season, mine was fall. We both agreed that summer was too hot and humid (especially where we live!) and winter too darn cold!

SO which do you prefer, Spring--stormy cool season where everything begins turning green? or Fall--the cool season with sunny skies and beautiful leaves all changing colors?

OWL

·
Registered
474 Posts
Spring and Fall are my top two favorites because they are both beautiful seasons. I've always loved Fall the most though. Fall fashion is the best too.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I can't say that I have a favorite season, I find something to appreciate about any of them.

But, if it was my last day on planet Earth, and I had a choice between a spring day or a fall day, I would probably choose spring. . . I love how all the green just pops out at me. And the buds on the trees look so fresh and full of life.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Winter and fall are my favorite seasons.

Fall is a very comforting time of the year for me; the cool weather, the colors, etc.... just beautiful.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
spring definitely. I just don't like the whole feeling of fall.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Spring and Fall are my favorites too for the same reasons but I think I'm going to go with Fall. Mina had a good point about the fashion; I like wearing jeans and hooded clothing.

·
Registered
383 Posts
The thing about spring is that it's still cold at the start.. at least in fall you get to enjoy the weather before it tries to freeze your fingers off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts