Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was chatting with my ENFP sibling about seasons. I know I have preferences when it comes to weather, with summer tending to be too hot and winter too cold...but spring and fall are at a bit of a tie. He liked any sort of weather he could run in just as long as he didn't die from heat exhaustion or freeze to death! (He's dramatic, I know... :tongue: )

so which do you prefer? The stormy cool season where everything begins turning green? or the cool season with sunny skies and beautiful leaves all changing colors?

OWL

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
SUMMER!...but since that wasn't an option....SPRING because winter is over and I have SUMMER to look foward to!

·
Banned
2,505 Posts
Spring, because it's immediately succeeded by SUMMER AWWWW YEAH. Gotta love spring.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Autumn is the money season. The fresh air, the leaves starting to change colour. Also the "Fall" in the bay area is more like summer, and summer is more like winter. Spring is nice too...I guess

"The coldest winter I spent was summer in San Francisco" - Mark Twain

Reactions: Heather

·
Registered
587 Posts
Spring!- green buds everywhere, life coming back...lilac blooms...birds...bees...my birthday! (love the spring!)l

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
FALL. absolute favorite season. halloween, back-to-school, my birthday, the weather starts cooling down, i can bake cookies, the leaves change-- it's just simply amazing.

·
Registered
ENFP
4,206 Posts
I love the winter, because I was born 5 days before Jesus. :happy:

No joke. That, and the fact I get jipped for the very same reason, which is okay, because I love spending the winter nights (if they even exist anymore?) snuggled up & curled in a warm blanky, sippin on coco and watching a cute romantic movie.

I love the winter time too. I get to watch the clouds roll by, and the skies start to clear out and you could see the stars twinkle even brighter..

Nowadays? With the bipolar weather conditions I live in? Drastic changes- hot most days? I'm DEFINITELY missing winter time..

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,227 Posts
Spring is best out of those two choices. It holds the promise of heat, sun, and SUMMER. In reality I'd say summer is my favorite season in a heartbeat. After all, summer includes the time when I have the most money, the least school, and our trip to my rich buddies condo with only my friends and a list of wine tours and designated drivers.

I think I resonate with a lot of ENFPs here that I've read above since the Spring->Summer as a whole is by FAR the ENFP's best time of the year. In general.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Definitely autumn. <3 Soft gusts of wind and falling leaves, and it leads into winter, which I also love!

·
Registered
123 Posts
My vote is for spring (minus the pollens that screw up my asthma) as it is leading up to summer!
Summer is hands down my favourite! Nothing better than driving in the car with the windows down, reggae on the radio on a cool summers night :wink:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I don't really like either. I prefer it to be summer or winter. If it's not hot enough to go swimming in the river and not cold enough to go snowboarding, I don't like that season. :tongue:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Autumn :) It's cosy and colorful and it holds the promise of Christmas!!! :D Really, dear ENFPs, how can you not look forward to Christmas? :-/

Reactions: ApolloNoUta

·
Registered
356 Posts
Definately FALL....The colours are so warm and amazing!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Autumn is my favorite season, followed by winter. The air is CRISP! It's so lovely and inspiring somehow..haha. It's like the end of a cycle..but it's refreshing. I'm usually the happiest in autumn. It's breezy and cloudy...and the rain is cold. Everything about autumn is clean and pure-feeling.

I'm not a fan of heat, so spring isn't that nice for me. I also have horrific seasonal allergies in spring, so I've never had a good experience with it. If I didn't have allergies, I'd probably like spring better, but fall would still be my favorite.

It's warm and cozy inside, and chilly and windy outside, but the warmth of the indoors is mirrored outside in the orange leaves. I don't know what it is, but autumn makes me feel in love and alive! :D

^rain,park,night by Leonid Afremov^​

Reactions: ENFPie
1 - 20 of 21 Posts