Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have preferences when it comes to weather, with summer tending to be too hot and winter too cold...but spring and fall are at a bit of a tie.

So which do you prefer? SPRING: The stormy cool season where everything begins turning green? or FALL: the cool season with sunny skies and beautiful leaves all changing colors?

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have to go with Spring.

In Florida, we don't really have a "fall" to speak of. During the time that Fall should be happening, we haven tropical storms and hurricanes. And the only change in leaf color is when they go from green to brown... there is no in between.

Spring is bright, the rains bring the world back to life and everything turns that beautiful lush green. mMMmm. Spring.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I'm going with Fall. This time of year here in my area is so beautiful.

Reactions: Derosa90

·
Registered
307 Posts
I like fall a lot more. That's the one season where you see a significant change in everything. The leaves, the trees, and the sky. I always enjoy looking out an night at the moon. It seems to be very big and bright at this time of year. It's great running weather and it also means the start of the basketball season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts