Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have preferences when it comes to weather, with summer tending to be too hot and winter too cold...but spring and fall are at a bit of a tie.

So which do you prefer? SPRING: The stormy cool season where everything begins turning green? or FALL: the cool season with sunny skies and beautiful leaves all changing colors?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I'd choose spring. Spring begins with cold, but soon it leads to awesome thunderstorms, bright sunny days, and finally summer.

Fall is when the air turns cold and the trees get their leaves everywhere, and the sky always seems to be overcast for some reason.

But I suppose it's all a matter of personal preference.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Spring. Fall can be depressing, but spring always leaves me optimistic. My birthday is in March, so maybe that has something to do with it too.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've always loved the fall (or the autumn, if you prefer). For me, spring is just horrible - that's when I get depressed... The fall just feels so peaceful, but I have more energy in January and February; seems like I feel better at the times when most people are feeling down - could be some kind of levelling effect, I suppose... :blushed:

Reactions: Cauliflower

·
Registered
66 Posts
Spring definitely, winter follows fall......eeeeeg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Spring=Allergies I am also afraid of storms... and my car's air conditioner is broken...

Fall is my favorite by a long shot. The sky becomes such a beautiful shade of blue and the cool breezes are wonderful.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Washington... Fall. It is so beautiful.

Alaska... Fall (Melting dirty yellow snow is not as appealing as it seems)

Oklahoma... Spring.

It really depends on where I am and how the weather is in that location. Spring in a city with dog pee and dirty brown snow along the roads sidewalks and public areas in the spring isn't that appealing.

*My birthday is in March. Yet some places I prefer Autumn. Overall, it is a tie*

·
Registered
682 Posts
Spring used to be my favorite but fall is. The air feels crisper and I love jogging in the morning through the park during autumn. Spring = humidity and rain, but then again, I live in Florida.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I think I prefer fall because of the changing leaves. That, and in the spring I know that the hot weather is coming, which I dread, as opposed to the cool weather that comes with winter. I don't like being either hot or cold, but at least with cold weather you can put on more clothes, whereas there's only so much one can take off.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Well for me fall is the one I'd choose last.

I like the most spring, then winter, summer and at last fall. It's because in spring I feel optimistic and energetic, I really love the warm breezes and the first storms are really beautiful.
In winter I love the snow and the cold, it feels so comfortable and did I already say I love snow? For summer I really love the warmth and the storms. I like walking around wearing almost nothing, but then I hate to sweat and the really hot days I also don't like. But here's again the location pretty important, because summer in Germany isn't really hot.
But for fall I just feel depressed and without the feeling of going outside.

I think it really depends on the weather and therefore the location. e.g. where I live the fall has much more rain than the spring.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts