Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I have preferences when it comes to weather, with summer tending to be too hot and winter too cold...but spring and fall are at a bit of a tie.

So which do you prefer? SPRING: The stormy cool season where everything begins turning green? or FALL: the cool season with sunny skies and beautiful leaves all changing colors?

·
Registered
472 Posts
I used to like spring more because all the nature comes back, but now I think it's a tie between spring and autumn. As long as it rains heavily during each season, that is. Also, autumn has Halloween.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I like October to February. Halloween, bonfire night, christmas, new year, January sales and my birthday. Oh, and the weather is AWESOME. I love dark, crisp, foggy mornings and cosy nights indoors and all the changing leaves...but I have a love/hate relationship with snow.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Winter is actually my favourite, but if I had to choose between these two... I don't know. Autumn, I guess.

Reactions: nothingnew

·
Registered
761 Posts
Fall is my favorite season, then Winter..i don't really like Summer it's too hot. Spring is ok.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Seems better to spring than fall.
-lame-
I prefer spring because the days are getting longer so there's 4 or 5 more hours of daylight. In autumn the days get shorter and shorter and I have to walk home in the dark.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Winter>Fall>Spring>Summer

I just really like huddling next to the fire/heater with my hands in my sleeves, complaining to my friends about how freezing it is, but at the same time, indulging in the comforts of being a homeotherm. I love wearing layers and layers of clothing and the fresh, freezing air that comes to tickle your face as soon as you step outside the door.

But winter's only at the top of the list when there's snow. If there's no snow (atrocious!), fall beats winter.

Reactions: Zic

·
Registered
659 Posts
Fall. In the northeast, spring is mostly slush. I love the smell of fall, but I feel like I'm missing it being in the city. I also like the fact that the nights are longer- often times in the summer I'll still be awake when the sun rises, and that bugs me.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I love coats! I think I just like to be warm. If it's below 60, I wear a scarf. I probably look a little silly.. oh well, at least I'm cozy.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I like them all, even the summer heat at times. Spring = the green, Summer = the nights, Fall = driving with the windows down, Winter = sleeping with excessive blankets (and preferably a woman) for heat. (Though, ironically, once asleep I'm apparently like gtfo stay away hehe.)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Fall: the leaves are falling around me and it makes me feel like I'm dreaming. Also the whole, gloomy-ness and mellow-ness of the season.

Spring: Worms and rain. Yeah, uh, no.

Of course, I've always wondered if the season we are currently living in when we are asked questions like the affects our answer...

·
Registered
817 Posts
I'm indifferent. I barely recognize the change of seasons. Where I live, winter lasts six months and spring to fall could be considered the other season. I guess I prefer that one.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Fall>Winter>Summer=Spring

Fall is by far my favourite season. My birthday, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. Plus I love the changing leaves and the crisp cool air, and it rains a lot where I am, so it's all dark and gloomy and gray. And the days are shorter. Love it.

Winter is my next favourite. I hate being cold, but I'd rather be cold than warm. I like curling underneath lots of blankets, sleeping near the fireplace, watching the snow fall outside. It's a cozy feeling. Plus Christmas. And New Years. I love holidays.

The end/beginning of the year is just my favourite. September to February, if I could just repeat these months indefinitely I would be happy. Spring I hate because I have severe allergies and I would really rather just do without it. I love flowers, but I love not having eyes in constant pain more. And summer...eh, I dunno. I like being warm and sitting outside with the sun hitting my skin and all...but it's just too goddamn hot. Beginning of fall, when the sun still shines and it's warm but not blazing hot, I much prefer that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
In southern California there isn't that much of a difference weather wise.. However, I like when flowers are all in full bloom so I'll go with Spring.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Summer>Fall>Spring>Winter

I love the heat of summer, and don't like cold of Winter a whole bunch. Fall is better then Spring, because it rains too much in the Spring.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
It's a tie. I like fall for the beauty of the leaves and the fall harvest. At the same time I find it depressing it gets dark earlier at night and a cold winter is approaching (I live in Minnesota).

·
Registered
341 Posts
I prefer Winter and Spring. So, of the 2, Spring.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts