Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have preferences when it comes to weather, with summer tending to be too hot and winter too cold...but spring and fall are at a bit of a tie.

So which do you prefer? SPRING: The stormy cool season where everything begins turning green? or FALL: the cool season with sunny skies and beautiful leaves all changing colors?

OWL

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Summer.

So, I guess I pick Spring. :)

But we are having the worst spring at the moment. It's been freezing, raining and crazy...

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Summer.

But we are having the worst spring at the moment. It's been freezing, raining and crazy...
You silly Australians with your Southern Hemisphere seasons! :tongue:

Anyway, I actually like all four seasons equally. By the time August comes around, I'm sick of the hot weather and am ready for it to cool down. Same for February...I'm ready for it to warm up. But I always appreciate each season as it arrives.

Reactions: hpr

·
Registered
878 Posts
Summer.

Heh, this was my exact reaction. Out of spring and autumn I far prefer spring because I love the warmer weather. Autumn always makes me feel kind of sad because I know the good stuff is ending and it will be ages before I get to enjoy it again.

Yay for the Southern Hemisphere! Our spring has been awesome actually -- lots of gorgeous sunny days and not much cool weather to interfere (my city deserves it -- we got hit badly by a natural disaster a couple months back, but the weather has certainly helped make me feel better anyways). In fact you'd almost think it was summer already (though today is gross -- lots of rain to spoil Guy Fawkes :sad: ).

·
Registered
268 Posts
Fall. I like the colours and the cool crispness in the air.

Reactions: hpr

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Autumn it is - why? I'm not into the leaves- I think it looks pretty dead and depressing...But I welcome the darkness. As a kid, I made extra bucks raking the garden which made me very positive towards the rainy, windy season:happy:

Spring has always been my least favourite season although I've learned to appreciate it more. (Season allergy adds to it, I suppose.) I think spring is for the people that hate winter. :unsure:

Winter and summer are the best though!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Autumn is nore nostalgic, though, though I'd say Spring for the positive effecs on my mood as a practical answer, that's really only the first few proper days of summer, so Autumn.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Spring most definitely. Everything starts to grow again, days get longer and sunnier(warmer!), I love the smell of springtime and most of all how it effects my mood. Waking up with sunshine is the best :happy:

Fall (and especially winter) is depressing. You can't be outside for too long cause its cold, you have to wear warm, thick or many clothes which I hate(no I'm not a nudist) and you get sick more easily. The only good thing about it are the festivities(christmas, new year etc.).

Light and warmth make me feel happy:laughing:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I often complain about being cold and I'm not as bothered by being hot as other people seem to be, so I would say summer, but when it gets too hot you can take off so much. I prefer the cooler seasons because you can almost always just wear more layers, plus winter clothes are a lot cuter. Fall and winter bring opportunities for snuggling and hot chocolate, too. Not to mention the colors of the leaves changing and snow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts