Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have preferences when it comes to weather, with summer tending to be too hot and winter too cold...but spring and fall are at a bit of a tie.

So which do you prefer? SPRING: The stormy cool season where everything begins turning green? or FALL: the cool season with sunny skies and beautiful leaves all changing colors?

OWL

·
Registered
209 Posts
I know I have preferences when it comes to weather, with summer tending to be too hot and winter too cold...but spring and fall are at a bit of a tie.

So which do you prefer? SPRING: The stormy cool season where everything begins turning green? or FALL: the cool season with sunny skies and beautiful leaves all changing colors?

OWL
I would definitely go for fall on the basis of the diversity of color in the leaves.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Up until a few years ago I really preferred winter. Trips to the desert, snowboarding, and the rain. But now I'm all about the warm weather. Going to the beach, it gets dark around 9pm, all the girls are wearing skin. It's a beautiful thing, what's not to like.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Up until a few years ago I really preferred winter. Trips to the desert, snowboarding, and the rain. But now I'm all about the warm weather. Going to the beach, it gets dark around 9pm, all the girls are wearing skin. It's a beautiful thing, what's not to like.
I'm with you!

Reactions: Splitty
1 - 4 of 4 Posts