Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I have preferences when it comes to weather, with summer tending to be too hot and winter too cold...but spring and fall are at a bit of a tie.

So which do you prefer? SPRING: The stormy cool season where everything begins turning green? or FALL: the cool season with sunny skies and beautiful leaves all changing colors?

OWL

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
late spring, I hate mid fall - early spring, too damn cold for my tastes where I live anyways.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think Ill let you figure that one out! :cool:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry, I see something along the lines of impressionism and all I think is Van Gogh! :blushed:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Autumn is better than spring, but I prefer summer overall.

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Love spring. THE COLORS!

And by colors I mean anything that isn't an off-shade of brown like orange, red, and yellow.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Just thinking today how much I love the Autumn. It's so damn hot here in the Summer that Autumn is pure relief. Winter's too mild here for Spring to herald in the changes, and when doing a ski-season it signals the end of a fine period. So.. Autumn wins

·
Registered
305 Posts
Summer>spring>winter>autumn

Summer + spring = the most life, and ability to do stuff outside.
Winter = Just kinda fun to have snowfalls, and I like it being a 'cooler' time in the year.
Autumn = Everything dies.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Oh and by the way, because I'm british I will constantly complain about the weather.

So actually it's the season I'm in that I don't like. I just want the next one already :laughing:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Winter>Summer>Fall>Spring

I prefer fall to spring because it's the start of hunting season and closer to ski season. Don't like the everchanging/unpredictable weather of either though.

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
Fall!

Here's some Van Gogh for you, OWL:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts