Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have preferences when it comes to weather, with summer tending to be too hot and winter too cold...but spring and fall are at a bit of a tie.

So which do you prefer? SPRING: The stormy cool season where everything begins turning green? or FALL: the cool season with sunny skies and beautiful leaves all changing colors?

OWL

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Well, where I'm at we don't do seasons like everybody else. Our leaves just turn brown and fall off rather suddenly sometime in December/January. And as soon as everything blossoms, its 90 degrees lol.

But, my ideal temperature range is between 80 and 90 if that means anything :crazy: Should be right there these next couple days. Gotta love California!

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I like Autumn. Autumn and early winter usually have my favorite weather. Neither hot nor cold, just cool...and windy without too much sun. I don't like sun...

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Idk, about you but I like the fall it's always cold, windy and rainy/stormy around where I live. The days are getting shorter, the stars are coming sooner, and I have more darkness to play in.:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts