Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have preferences when it comes to weather, with summer tending to be too hot and winter too cold...but spring and fall are at a bit of a tie.

So which do you prefer? SPRING: The stormy cool season where everything begins turning green? or FALL: the cool season with sunny skies and beautiful leaves all changing colors?

OWL

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is not an answer, that is a link. :tongue:

·
Banned
5,026 Posts
FYI

2. No Spamming
Do not post copies of the same thread, the same thread to multiple subforums, or copy the same post to multiple threads. Avoid making empty "bump" posts or necroposting (bumping very old threads). Please refrain from appending ASCII logos, macros, memes or other taglines (manual signatures) to each of your posts. Never repost a thread or post that has been deleted by a moderator.

http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

Reactions: Hemoglobin

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FYI, I need data points for a math project and I thought the members of Personality Cafe were the best way to get a variety of answers from people in a variety of places. I'm sorry if I stand corrected abut that assumption, but there is no need to be rude. Additionally, Ive never even seen the tread Ocarina linked to, so how could I have purposefully made the same thread? It happens. You INTJs are feisty! :confused:

OWL

·
Banned
5,026 Posts
....rude? Feisty?!

Reactions: Hemoglobin

·
Registered
470 Posts
Fall all the way, I just love to take my walks in the woods alone in the fall time.

Reactions: PeevesOfCourse

·
Registered
652 Posts
i think, that after winter has ended, spring is just what we need, and just the smallest amount of sunshine and warmth seems so wonderful, imagine winter followed by autumn....urggh

but then, after summer is finishing, autumn days are just perfect and i dont think spring days would seem anywhere near as lovely or be so much appreciated

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I remember a friend of mine from Uganda living in Northern Europe tell me years ago that he didn't understand why people always complained about the seasons except summer. Where he came from it was hot and green all year round and he enjoyed the changes and actually sensing a year had passed. I agree with him.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts