Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Impossible Quiz - Free Online Puzzle Games from AddictingGames

I'm posting this thread in all the temperaments. I want to see if there is any kind of correlation between type and performing well on this ridiculous "quiz". So, go to the link and take the quiz and make sure to tell me how far you get on it after a few tries. If you aren't familiar with the quiz, it basically plays mind games of a fairly whimsical nature. I've only gotten to level 45 before I decided to give up. Anyways, take the quiz, tell me your type and your score and any thoughts you have as to why you got that score. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
This is stupid! lol, I tried 3 times I think and then I gave up :p

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
I tried 3 or 4 times. Got to question 16 and got fed up. The quiz is too long. The smallest circle was a TOUGH question!

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
The Impossible Quiz - Free Online Puzzle Games from AddictingGames

I'm posting this thread in all the temperaments. I want to see if there is any kind of correlation between type and performing well on this ridiculous "quiz". So, go to the link and take the quiz and make sure to tell me how far you get on it after a few tries. If you aren't familiar with the quiz, it basically plays mind games of a fairly whimsical nature. I've only gotten to level 45 before I decided to give up. Anyways, take the quiz, tell me your type and your score and any thoughts you have as to why you got that score. Thanks!
Lol did you actually know the answer to all 45? I skipped three... then 45th was this interesting encoded text or was it just BS? There was some earlier question that was def. just BS... I still had 2 lives so I got past 45th and I could surely go to the end by just hit and miss method to find the right answer and restarting when losing all lives but then where's the fun :eek: As it is I've done that trick a few times but I was at least able to still answer a few more questions so it was still fun.

So is the 45th really encoded text or just bullshit? If the former maybe I'll try to think about it. :p I love that sort of stuff

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
This is so crazy! Some parts of it was just fucking funny and other parts I was like totally hated it. It feels a bit insulting, I don't know why. I tried that a couple times and I gave up.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
This is so crazy! Some parts of it was just fucking funny and other parts I was like totally hated it. It feels a bit insulting, I don't know why. I tried that a couple times and I gave up.
Lol, which parts felt insulting?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts