Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Have you played as other classes?

Yeah, just started ln with inquisitor and Jedi warrior? Not the Jedi knight, the other one. Kinda neglected online gaming in favor of Monster hunter and ssb4 XD I feel that most Jedi are completely guided by Te, and that the dark side is chock full of them unhealthy impulsive feelers XD ENFJs everywhere...

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, just started ln with inquisitor and Jedi warrior? Not the Jedi knight, the other one. Kinda neglected online gaming in favor of Monster hunter and ssb4 XD I feel that most Jedi are completely guided by Te, and that the dark side is chock full of them unhealthy impulsive feelers XD ENFJs everywhere...
Sith Warrior, not Jedi Warrior (I'm a Star Wars freak)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I researched a little, and I think I want the Jedi Shadow. I'm always more comfortable being on the offensive, and I like the paths I can choose :3 what about you?
If I was a Consular, I'd be a Jedi Sage and pick the ranged dps skill tree. Damage dealing or being a tank is my greatest talent. Plus, I like to be as true to myself as possible with class choice. I'm not one for a double bladed lightsaber. I'm best with a single blade.

Growing up, I used to lightsaber duel with my cousins and their friends. We'd use the lightsaber toys they sold in stores. The good full size ones. They never beat me. I even had 2 opponents at once on many occasions and they never could beat me. I still have most of them. Someone stole my Qui-Gon Jinn lightsaber. My Phantom Menace Obi-Wan lightsaber and my Darth Vader lightsaber broke. I got the Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan lightsaber anyways. As well as Count Dooku's, Mace Windu's, Anakin/Vader color change blade and the Galen Marek color change blade lightsaber and Darth Maul's. I don't use his lightsaber but it's a collection. I wish I could get my Qui-Gon Jinn lightsaber again and also get a Darth Sidious lightsaber. But they never made a Sidious lightsaber, from what I remember.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seems like the Sith class characters are XXTJ's. They're canonically dark side, being blunt and brutal, focused on getting things done. They're unhealthy use of feelings suggest a feeling function being on one of the lower positions. The Warrior seems very present focused and the Inquisitor being future visionary focused.

The Jedi class characters are debateable. You see them, canonically light side, going out of their way to help others and not solely focused on winning the war and abandoning those in need. The Jedi Knight seems like a IXFJ. The thinking and feeling functions being close to each other in development but the feeling being a little above the thinking. I'm not sure if this Jedi uses Si/Ne or Ni/Se. I have to rewatch the Jedi Knight story to figure it out. The Jedi Consular seems like a INTP, having to come up with new ideas that others may not be thinking of, at the same time, looking at past history to find a solution. Very Ne/Si to me.

·
Registered
530 Posts
If I was a Consular, I'd be a Jedi Sage and pick the ranged dps skill tree. Damage dealing or being a tank is my greatest talent. Plus, I like to be as true to myself as possible with class choice. I'm not one for a double bladed lightsaber. I'm best with a single blade.
Ah, I can relate to that. I love going for rogue and tactical classes because that's kinda the fighting style my brain works with :3 I'm a one-precise-hit-fight-is-over. I believe that tactics and using strategy against your enemy can trump strength :) I am not very good at being a tank, but I do appreciate it when someone in my group is (pvp, group quests, etc)!! XD

Growing up, I used to lightsaber duel with my cousins and their friends. We'd use the lightsaber toys they sold in stores. The good full size ones. They never beat me. I even had 2 opponents at once on many occasions and they never could beat me. I still have most of them. Someone stole my Qui-Gon Jinn lightsaber. My Phantom Menace Obi-Wan lightsaber and my Darth Vader lightsaber broke. I got the Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan lightsaber anyways. As well as Count Dooku's, Mace Windu's, Anakin/Vader color change blade and the Galen Marek color change blade lightsaber and Darth Maul's. I don't use his lightsaber but it's a collection. I wish I could get my Qui-Gon Jinn lightsaber again and also get a Darth Sidious lightsaber. But they never made a Sidious lightsaber, from what I remember.
*fangasms* Me too!! I'd always make my cousin play the villain tho XD he'd always be Darth Vader or Darth sidious. But it was for a good reason: He could do the villainous voices better haha. Even the evil laugh! :D I had Anakin's light saber, and he had Luke's X3 I would win frequently, but sometimes the force wasn't with me haha. And even then, against more than one, I would put some distance and figure out a plan and watch their movements for a one-hit-KO opening.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Seems like the Sith class characters are XXTJ's. They're canonically dark side, being blunt and brutal, focused on getting things done. They're unhealthy use of feelings suggest a feeling function being on one of the lower positions. The Warrior seems very present focused and the Inquisitor being future visionary focused.

That makes more sense. I think I was thinking of the bounty hunter class characters. Sith warrior and Sith inquisitor classes have a lot more XXTJs. Their ability to not recognize their feelings, and use them to only fuel anger is so psychologically unhealthy, that I can't even. Years of therapy would be needed to make a Sith a healthy and non-dangerous member of society.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ah, I can relate to that. I love going for rogue and tactical classes because that's kinda the fighting style my brain works with :3 I'm a one-precise-hit-fight-is-over. I believe that tactics and using strategy against your enemy can trump strength :) I am not very good at being a tank, but I do appreciate it when someone in my group is (pvp, group quests, etc)!! XD

*fangasms* Me too!! I'd always make my cousin play the villain tho XD he'd always be Darth Vader or Darth sidious. But it was for a good reason: He could do the villainous voices better haha. Even the evil laugh! :D I had Anakin's light saber, and he had Luke's X3 I would win frequently, but sometimes the force wasn't with me haha. And even then, against more than one, I would put some distance and figure out a plan and watch their movements for a one-hit-KO opening.
I have a tactical strategist mindset but a Tank's toughness. I'm good at matching up my team to the enemies, capitalizing on weaknesses of the opposition. I'd use a balanced style of Niman. Then go crazy offense of Ataru, like Yoda. Then, with them being on the defense, I'd switch to precision of Makashi, like Dooku, and disarm them. I can act the hero or villain. But the hero is more natural for me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts