Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been talking about Star Wars in the INFP section, and I searched all through here to find a thread about the characters but couldn't find one!

Sooo...What types do you think the characters are?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some I found online to start off with:

Luke Skywalker INFP
Princess Leia INFJ
Han Solo ESTP
Chewbacca ESFP
Darth Vader ISTJ
Obi Wan ISTJ
C3PO ISFJ
Lando ENTJ
Palpatine INTJ
Yoda INTP

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
No way Leia is an INFJ. Sorry.

...and Palpatine is a politician with a tremendous amount of responsibility. Introverts hate public speaking and typically like to avoid the public eye.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I just put those up as a conversation starter :happy: What do you think she is?
It's easier for me to say what they're not. Haha.

Unfortunately, I know very little about other personality types, other than my own.

So far, Yoda is the closest INFJ I can think of. I'll do some more research.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I found this: The Star Wars Personality Assessment with MBTI
ISTJ- Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin
ISTP- Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Darth Maul
INFJ- Padmé Amidala, Leia Organa, Shmi Skywalker, Count Dooku
INTJ- Palpatine
ESTJ- Jocasta Nu
ESTP- R2-D2, Han Solo, Jabba the Hutt
INFP- Luke Skywalker
INTP- Yoda
ISFJ- C3PO, Qui-Gon Jinn, Mace Windu
ISFP- Wicket the Ewok
ENFP- Anakin Skywalker, Jar-Jar Binks
ENTP- Sebulba
ESFJ- Mon Mothma
ESFP- Chewbacca
ENFJ- Wedge Antilles
ENTJ- Lando Calrissian
It's also been suggested that Luke is an ISFP. That somehow seems more likely, imo...

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Yes, Leia is easily an extrovert :happy:

I will agree on Luke being an INFP. He shows flashes of being an S, but consistently during the series, N is his dominant trait, especially by Return of the Jedi. I think Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda are probably both INFJs, but with Yoda its like a dead certainty.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only thing that jars with Luke's INFPness is his amazing flying skills and his skill at fixing machinery. Would that be the flashes of S coming into play?

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
The only thing that jars with Luke's INFPness is his amazing flying skills and his skill at fixing machinery. Would that be the flashes of S coming into play?
I think you may be correct.

Yoda, on the other hand, is definitely more of a Thinker than a Feeler. The list Lara posted makes sense.

·
Registered
828 Posts
We've been talking about Star Wars in the INFP section, and I searched all through here to find a thread about the characters but couldn't find one!

Sooo...What types do you think the characters are?
New trilogy:

Anakin- ISFP
Padme- ISFJ
Qui Gon- ENFJ
Obi Wan- INFJ
Jar Jar- ESFP
Darth Maul- ISTJ
Palpatine- INTJ
Chancellor Valorum- ENTJ
Count Dooku- INTJ
Jango Fett- ISTP
General Grievous- ISTP
Mace Windu- ISTJ
Yoda- INFJ

Original trilogy:

R2-D2- ISTJ
C3PO- ESFJ
Luke- ENFJ
Leia- ESFJ
Han- ISTP
Lando- ESTP
Chewie- ISTJ
Darth Vader- ISTJ
Jabba- ESTJ
Boba Fett- ISTP
Greedo- ISTP

Reactions: PrankyButSaintly

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Luke: INFP
Leia: ESTJ
Han: ISTP
Darth Vader: ISTJ

Yoda: INTJ
Obi-Wan Kenobi: INFJ
Boba Fett: ISTP
C-3PO: ESFJ
Chewbacca: ESFP :laughing:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Luke: INFP
Leia: ESTJ
Han: ISTP
Darth Vader: ISTJ

Yoda: INTJ
Obi-Wan Kenobi: INFJ
Boba Fett: ISTP
C-3PO: ESFJ
Chewbacca: ESFP :laughing:
Yoda INTJ? What the shit?

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Yoda INTJ? What the shit?
Yoda has plans within plans. The more he talks to Luke, the more this becomes clear. He uses his intellect far more than his feeling. He lives in his own little world, and he seemingly does not need any romantic engagements. That is trademark INTJ. Yet I am having trouble pegging him as INTJ or INFJ. He is either INTJ with a very strongly developed F and N, or an INFJ with a very strongly developed T. Anything you think that would push him more one way than the other?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Yoda has plans within plans. The more he talks to Luke, the more this becomes clear. He uses his intellect far more than his feeling. He lives in his own little world, and he seemingly does not need any romantic engagements. That is trademark INTJ. Yet I am having trouble pegging him as INTJ or INFJ. He is either INTJ with a very strongly developed F and N, or an INFJ with a very strongly developed T. Anything you think that would push him more one way than the other?
Yoda is very connected to humanity and the outside world, despite not being at all romantic. That is quite Fe. If anything, an INTJ would be significantly more romantic (due to tertiary Fi in combination with Ni), as well as colder and much more detached from his peers. An INTJ would be Palpatine; or for a non-evil example, Michael Scofield from Prison Break.

Having plans within plans is just Ni (which all NJs share). It means that he thinks far ahead.

Reactions: xezene

·
Registered
828 Posts
Right perception functions, wrong judgment functions, but close nonetheless.

Luke is ENFJ.

Reactions: firedell
1 - 20 of 324 Posts