Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new! I read a bunch of other threads like the one about children staring. Does any one feel else feel like people stare at them or they are drawing attention to themselves? I don't know maybe its just me staring at them? I just wanted to hear your thoughts:)

·
Registered
96 Posts
we draw attention whenever we go somewhere. people always stare at me, I stare back, then I win and they dont stare back lol.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ok exageration alert but it's true: I live in fear of drawing attention to myself. I dress in fashion but not flashy, I'm clumsy so in publich I'm extra alert of where I place my feet, I'm overweight so I don't want attention. And feel like eyes are on me all the time.

Reactions: Calvaire

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Ok exageration alert but it's true: I live in fear of drawing attention to myself. I dress in fashion but not flashy, I'm clumsy so in publich I'm extra alert of where I place my feet, I'm overweight so I don't want attention. And feel like eyes are on me all the time.

THIS.
I can relate to you so well you have no idea.

plus I always feel like I embarass myself every single day today I went to go get lunch got a drink
and what happens? IT TILTS AND SPILLS A BIT right when a HUGE group of guys walk by I was like...Oh wondeful haha:blushed:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same here:)

I don't know for some reason i felt really dumb when i typed this thread... I felt like i was just my imagination... I don't no maybe not?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I used to think people were always staring at me, but then i realized it might have just been a self-confidence issue. turns out everyone, including myself, looks at everyone( especially classroom situations). everyone will always look at the person who walks in. from my experience i find that Everyone is actually just concentrated on themselves. :tongue:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Little children stare at me. I just smile and wave and then they like me.

I tend to stare at people...I don't know why. Sometimes I will just be completely unable to stop looking at a person!

·
Registered
127 Posts
When I go about my habit of people watching, Ive noticed random odd glares I get from people in crowded places before... they always so startled and bewildered if I look back, I kind of enjoy having a mystical, spacey stare at my command.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I always feel like people are staring at me. I do have really big eyes that most people aren't used to seeing, so that's always been my excuse...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts